Router security

vatsayana

Friends, 

Just wondering how can we know how secure our routers are? any idea on how to analyze this?

I am using the modem & rouder provided by my ISP provider. But, I am wondering how secure they are? do they update these routers software regularly to prevent threats?

TIA.

You asked a very broad questions... its difficult to answer... i use a DIY built server and IDS to monitor my home network.... if you want i can share the architecture

4 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

You asked a very broad questions... its difficult to answer... i use a DIY built server and IDS to monitor my home network.... if you want i can share the architecture

Thx baa. but have no idea on network side :( emanna analyzing software emanna vundemo ani doubt vochindi. 

Just now, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. but have no idea on network side :( emanna analyzing software emanna vundemo ani doubt vochindi. 

ante em analyze cheyali.... what are your needs.... just basic security for your router ?

Your router/modem appears to be secure to your neighbors. These days, you can crack WPA2 passwords by uploading to some cloud crack place and pay them with btc.

f.i.v.e E.y.e.s. prati okkari router ni bokkal tostaaru.

nuvvu  opsec lo parisodhana seyyi..