emana teliva.. ycp leaders di... aboo.. super pressmeet..

psycopk

9 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

its common for people who work on Computers stupid illogical non sense people... its even disgusting to see such people mongering bring such points

It is called Dry Eye Syndrome by not blinking

use the 20:20:20 principle I am saying 

@DrBeta

Less moisture in eyes anamata. That's alright. CBN is definitely a good political strategist. We are yet to see if he can compete with the renowned strategic Prashant Kishore. 

10 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Less moisture in eyes anamata. That's alright. CBN is definitely a good political strategist. We are yet to see if he can compete with the renowned strategic Prashant Kishore. 

it is a known fact that Bihari's are quick and get things done ASAP not to say there are failures

According to me CBN does not even think of Prashant Kishore, he does not have the time for that kind of thing, yet it definitely outlasts by million light years given the South factor. 

Bihari's are allergic to Southie's they cannot withstand but this guy still came because of the money and nothing else otherwise he would have been the CM of Bihar right?

23 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

it is a known fact that Bihari's are quick and get things done ASAP not to say there are failures

According to me CBN does not even think of Prashant Kishore, he does not have the time for that kind of thing, yet it definitely outlasts by million light years given the South factor. 

Bihari's are allergic to Southie's they cannot withstand but this guy still came because of the money and nothing else otherwise he would have been the CM of Bihar right?

Given the vast differences in the socio-economic and political differences, we are yet to see how his political strategy will extrapolate to the South. I would be impressed if CBN wins despite all the circumstances.