****ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2019 - ENGLAND CHAMPIONS***

Kool_SRG

4 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

@CricPokChic    @perugu_vada    @dalapathi

See this   +_(

ESPN Cricinfo Voter's Pulse 30K voters out of which 50% people back Pollard 

Which player is the unluckiest to miss out on West Indies' World Cup squad?

Marlon Samuels                                       13%

Sunil Narine                                               31%

Kieron Pollard                                            50%

Devendra Bishoo                                        6%

30216 VOTES

voters may be recent bias chusi untaru..ODI is a different ball game than T20....

4 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

I will Swap Pollard for Brathwaite in the squad , use chesukune vidhagam ga Pollard use chesukunte he will be a asset to the team..

You saw recently when rohit was not playing he led from the front took responsibility up on him..

emo uncle .. i dont remember when was the last time Pollard did anything substantial for WI .. also i am not sure if he played 50over domestic games that WI asked everyone to play 

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

emo uncle .. i dont remember when was the last time Pollard did anything substantial for WI .. also i am not sure if he played 50over domestic games that WI asked everyone to play 

Idhi annaru gaani provisional ga evvaru aadaledu even gayle and russell didn't play... Vaallu kuda free lancing ga T20 aadthunolle mari vaallaki eh basis meeda chance ichaaru.

27 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

voters may be recent bias chusi untaru..ODI is a different ball game than T20....

30K voters can't be biased bro ODI is a different game but you are backing gayle russell and all who are playing T20 only to come good..Vaallu emi ODIs aada ledu ga.

19 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

30K voters can't be biased bro ODI is a different game but you are backing gayle russell and all who are playing T20 only to come good..Vaallu emi ODIs aada ledu ga.

didnt u watch the recent ODI series between WI and England??? Gayle blasted england front and back.....

13 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

didnt u watch the recent ODI series between WI and England??? Gayle blasted england front and back.....

Did Gayle came in to the series on back of playing domestic ODIs?? I saw how he played...Even there was a thread running here.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Did Gayle came in to the series on back of playing domestic ODIs?? I saw how he played...Even there was a thread running here.

I never mentioned he came back on playing domestic games...

Gayle and russell --->consistent 

Pollard---->not consistent 

End of discussion....

5 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

End of discussion....

There is no one who is consistent in WI barring one or two to some extent... So that doesn't mean Pollard can't make it to the squad..

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

There is no one who is consistent in WI barring one or two to some extent... So that doesn't mean Pollard can't make it to the squad..

we have different opinions on this...that's fine......

3 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

End of discussion....

CricPokChic

12 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@Quickgun_murugan uncle ni prediction chusthunte last yr blockbuster hit aina bitcoin lo bagane invest chesav anipisthondhe ;) 

Bitcoin kanna LTC meeda ekkuva ochinay paisal.. BTC was fcued up in 2017 itself.. rest all is crap