9-5

nightcrawler

How many of you really like what you doing ? 9-5 jobs lo entha mandi ki nachutundhi 

i never wanted to do this but have no option. 

Here am sitting at office thinking about  my life would have been so different if I did not choose to become a IT analyst 

• Sad 1

Just now, nightcrawler said:

How many of you really like what you doing ? 9-5 jobs lo entha mandi ki nachutundhi 

Here am sitting at office thinking about  my life would have been so different if I did not choose to become a IT analyst 

maku a patimpulu lev chicha...8:30ki ochi 3:30 velipotam..edana req oste ni8 cheskuntu untam wrk..but rare.

Believe me 9-5 is best you can ask. Once you have the feeling that you can do something more it is a Risk you are taking and you don't know where it will lead. You need good people around to think big. Our people in US are locked with visa rules and it is not going to be a smooth one if you want to partner. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

It is easy to overlook the advantages that you have right now with your 9-5 job. It ensures you stability and the guarantee of money at the end of the month. 

A lot of people live in continuous disappointment because they don't accept what they have and are always"wishing" they were elsewhere. Learn to enjoy what you have. It will liberate you. 

What do you want to do if not this job? If you're not interested in working any 9-5 job, are you capable of handling uncertainty and pressure? 

21 minutes ago, phatposts said:

idoka fashion ayyindi ee madhyana. 

anta nachaka pote maanesi career reset chesukovachu gaa. anta ishtam lekunda enduku kottinchukovadam.

Option Ledhu ani cheppana !! 

Motham chadivi chavu

26 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Believe me 9-5 is best you can ask. Once you have the feeling that you can do something more it is a Risk you are taking and you don't know where it will lead. You need good people around to think big. Our people in US are locked with visa rules and it is not going to be a smooth one if you want to partner. 

4 rojulu kooli pani ki pampiste telisi vastadi

You’re not going to get rich renting out your time. You must own equity - a piece of a business - to gain your financial freedom.

Seek wealth, not money or status. Wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep. Money is how we transfer time and wealth. Status is your place in the social hierarchy. 

Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

Whatever field you chose you get the same feeling . Chill out man . Try to get the best out of you and make an impact .

8 minutes ago, leader8055 said:

You’re not going to get rich renting out your time. You must own equity - a piece of a business - to gain your financial freedom.

You don't have to go past this line, business is no joke. It seems so easy but it is the most complex piece of $hit. You either need passion for the business or passion to make money. These need to be real, not for the sake. 

40 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Iga shuru chesinava Nee hitabodha