Samantha color

manadonga

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

Ye maya chesave lo manalaga chamana chaya color 

kanintarvata cinema lo color konchem shinning ga vundi 

inly make up ena leka emina surgery cheyinchukunda 

37 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

surgeries cheyincchukundi kada , her lips nose cheeks chala different unay ymc lo veruga unay

yeah totally different pitta moham dhi. total waste actor doesnt know how to give expression major put off for me _%~

4 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

How can you be so obsessed about skin color? Bring color to your life, there is a reason why we all have different shades of brown. Own it up. 

How can you be so obsessed about the opinions of other people? Bring openness to your life, there is a reason why we all think differently. Own it up. 

9 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

videos kuda unay youtube lo

I can photoshop and upload something, how can you trust that whatever I'm showing is genuine? Who is doing fact check?

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

I can photoshop and upload something, how can you trust that whatever I'm showing is genuine? Who is doing fact check?

This is her in her auditions

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

This is her in her auditions

don't get offended did you ever look at yourself from 8-10 years ago? I did mine and I looked ugly as hell. If you look at Mahesh Babu he looked uglier. Just see him during Athadu, okkadu and Murari versus Today. See how much he evolved/matured over time. He did a surgery? 

Murari:

Ch187nDUgAA09Rr.jpg

Okkadu :

maxresdefault.jpg

Nijam:

20180818-024907.jpg

Athadu:

ea3cf4b59a6a4baeb58fa96b65329def.jpg

Srimanthudu:

b3-min-1.jpg

Today:

DrXg0a4XcAEPB40.jpg

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

don't get offended did you ever look at your photo from 8-10 years ago? I did mine and I looked ugly as hell. If you look at Mahesh Babu he looks even uglier. Just see him during Athadu, okkadu and Murari versus Today. See how much he evolved/matured over time. He did a surgery? 

Murari:

Ch187nDUgAA09Rr.jpg

Okkadu :

maxresdefault.jpg

Nijam:

20180818-024907.jpg

Athadu:

ea3cf4b59a6a4baeb58fa96b65329def.jpg

Srimanthudu:

b3-min-1.jpg

Today:

DrXg0a4XcAEPB40.jpg

Yes. Bob uses better makeup these days and also hush hush using something - inside info from people who know him personally.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Yes. Bob uses better makeup these days and also hush hush using something - inside info from people who know him personally.

Facial features will age out and as an Film Actors they need to maintain the glamour. So ee topic meeda ekkuva chinchukoni no use. If they look ugly no one wants to see themselves unless they are from Tamil Industry.

44 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

skin care chala important, sunscreen must, oka 1 month sunscreen vadandi meekey change telustadi ,danikanna mundu unna tan pogotkovali

can you suggest some sunscreen - currently using Banana boat but not sure it is good for face. 

Also any good moisturizers and face wash for sensitive skin ? 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Facial features will age out and as an Film Actors they need to maintain the glamour. So ee topic meeda ekkuva chinchukoni no use. If they look ugly no one wants to see themselves unless they are from Tamil Industry.

I invested in a pretty high end place that sells beauty products. You will be surprised how many male celebrities use these things. Like @vendettaa said, few antioxidant injections will change your facial features. Lolbob’s usp is his looks. The guy is 43 and he looks like that. No matter how much you maintain yourself, you don’t look like that. Like I said there is info on certain Indian celebrities using these things. I will not say more- believing is up to you.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I invested in a pretty high end place that sells beauty products. You will be surprised how many male celebrities use these things. Like @vendettaa said, few antioxidant injections will change your facial features. Lolbob’s usp is his looks. The guy is 43 and he looks like that. No matter how much you maintain yourself, you don’t look like that. Like I said there is info on certain Indian celebrities using these things. I will not say more- believing is up to you.

This isn't a jaw dropping thing to learn. No normal would deny that they do every effort to maintain glamour. What's so special about this?

8 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

can you suggest some sunscreen - currently using Banana boat but not sure it is good for face. 

Also any good moisturizers and face wash for sensitive skin ? 

clinique products lo men ki moisturizers untay try them, woman skin is different from men

sunscreen use neutrogena 100 spf then supergoof 50spf setting powders untay alage kate somerville 50 spf setting spray , these r good