How much is enough to travel back to India..for Good

Fire0007

2 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Liquid lo 60% and 40% fixed assets ala undali. North side liquid investments ekkuva chestaru but south side ippatiki lands e kontunnaru.  

gold online lo konnava or hard gold india lo koni locker lo pertukunnava

Gold ante locker lo untene value

4 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Idi India veltuna topic la ledu nenu enta g balsinodini ani cheppukunela undi lauda la post.

nuvvu rude ga unnav bro (pun intended). 

On a serious note, everyone comes from different background and properties enni unna strong will power and ability to grow money unna valla % very minimal. That’s why people are migrated out of India because they follow system since they don’t know anything better. DB lo i’m sure lot of people who got more than they need still they don’t have BALLS to move because they get lost in India. India lo survival is matter of luck & hard will power. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Fire0007 said:

Gold ante locker lo untene value

RBI gold bonds ani edo pettindi kada. Whenever u need they give u gold or money on that date. Value perigithe perigina rate istaru

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

If you had 2-3 cr property then asking this Q makes sense, otherwise its a silly one.

You would roughly know your future income and the expenses. What kind of lifestyle you live will be pretty much same next 10-15 years & you are aware of it. 

Not really. Your priorities changes, your experience and expectations changes. Family lo married siblings aithe equations totally different ga untayi. Almost every thread you seen in DB about leaving US are by very young people who hasn’t experienced the real LIFE issue i.e they haven’t heard of family problems or parents are young and they don’t need any support so they are far from reality.  

15 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

nuvvu rude ga unnav bro (pun intended). 

On a serious note, everyone comes from different background and properties enni unna strong will power and ability to grow money unna valla % very minimal. That’s why people are migrated out of India because they follow system since they don’t know anything better. DB lo i’m sure lot of people who got more than they need still they don’t have BALLS to move because they get lost in India. India lo survival is matter of luck & hard will power. 

I don’t agree bro first of all anta money undi kuda ikkadaki vachi malli venakaki povudu deniki. Oka vela aa money antha ikkada vachi earn chesi unte matram he wasted his life by living low standard anipistundi. So ikkada vachi earn cheste matram he don’t need answers from this dB he very well managed to save money so I’m sure India la 30000-40000 job chesina its good enough for him. 

55 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

I don’t agree bro first of all anta money undi kuda ikkadaki vachi malli venakaki povudu deniki. Oka vela aa money antha ikkada vachi earn chesi unte matram he wasted his life by living low standard anipistundi. So ikkada vachi earn cheste matram he don’t need answers from this dB he very well managed to save money so I’m sure India la 30000-40000 job chesina its good enough for him. 

How about this scenario, prior 2007 before Samshabad was announced if someone from that area came US to make money and over a decade their properties appreciated, does this mean a person has to go back? Because they spent most of the life learning survival. Even if they go back they don’t know how to survive. Of course you can by selling but i’m sure no one want to sell at first choice. 

Second scenario, my super senior in college, he works in Bangalore for IBM and he only make 55k/month after taxes  means he get (75k/month) and he spend 22k for rent, 10k school fee for kid, 5k grocery + utilities (he brings most of the stuff from home), 5k vehicle loan. He hardly has any savings. He is living so called very normal life all of you say in fact compromising on many levels. Not all people works gets 1 lakh package, even if you get you have lot of expenses and may  buy without compromising  and you see there are lot of people who wants to escape India if given a chance. I gave him 50k and I know I never get return. Imagine they end up and Health issues or support parents, the more you make the better you live.

Numbers speak, how many people voluntarily going back. For anyone need a break in life to live comfortably and coming to US is a major one and no one will go back knowing it’s value. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fire0007 said:

Given current inflation and cost of living in India, what do you think is good enough savings to travel back for good...with 2 kids

Of course, we all want to earn more and more..where does the buck stop.

Current situation

2 houses - 7000 sft. - 3.5cr

2 plots over - 3cr

10 acres agriculture land - 2cr

Other investments - ~50lakhs

Money in bank - 0

Loans - nil

You are in great situation. Work for another 2 years keep cash in hands for next two year earnings. If you want to do anything india you need cash. 

Once you move to India keep your self busy. So start thinking from now , what do you want to do after going to India. You need to plan to work for 8 hrs to do some kind of business. 

I don't suggest Job, if at all Job then there is no point moving to India. Don't Do Job in India may be for young kids but not for people working 10 years in USA.

Last but not least. I don't usually reply, I'm replying means you're lucky . India have lot of con people , especially NRI are bakra. Stay low, Keep strong once you move on don't look back and don't get cheated by others. 

1 hour ago, Fire0007 said:

12 and 7 bro, growing up.

Gold lo good investment chesanu -over 50l

Shares unnayi kani no big returns to date.

Rental income about 50k/pm

Also consider the factor of your kids getting adjusting to school education system in India . 12 years means already 7th standard. That will be a considerable change. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Also consider the factor of your kids getting adjusting to school education system in India . 12 years means already 7th standard. That will be a considerable change. 

mana @boeing747 uncle ki senior la unnadu @Fire0007 brother. Suggestions iche vallu at least decade old. 

31 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

How about this scenario, prior 2007 before Samshabad was announced if someone from that area came US to make money and over a decade their properties appreciated, does this mean a person has to go back? Because they spent most of the life learning survival. Even if they go back they don’t know how to survive. Of course you can by selling but i’m sure no one want to sell at first choice. 

Second scenario, my super senior in college, he works in Bangalore for IBM and he only make 55k/month after taxes  means he get (75k/month) and he spend 22k for rent, 10k school fee for kid, 5k grocery + utilities (he brings most of the stuff from home), 5k vehicle loan. He hardly has any savings. He is living so called very normal life all of you say in fact compromising on many levels. Not all people works gets 1 lakh package, even if you get you have lot of expenses and may you buy without compromising  and you see there are lot of people who wants to escape India if give chance. I gave him 50k and I know I never get return. Imagine they end up and Health issues or support parents, the more you make the better you live.

Numbers speak, how many people voluntarily going back. For anyone need a break in life to live comfortably and coming to US is a major one and no one will go back knowing it’s value. 

Have a few friends who are in the same boat and our school group try to help out as needed... this is one +ve from WhatsApp...

2 hours ago, Fire0007 said:

12 and 7 bro, growing up.

Gold lo good investment chesanu -over 50l

Shares unnayi kani no big returns to date.

Rental income about 50k/pm

gold lo invest ment ante ela ? gold konnara ledha gold certificates lantiva? 

how is it helpful koncham chepandi

1 minute ago, MeetFriendz said:

gold lo invest ment ante ela ? gold konnara ledha gold certificates lantiva? 

how is it helpful koncham chepandi

Owning them if i’m not wrong. Instead of Stock it’s gold but you have something in front of you unlike stocks. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Not really. Your priorities changes, your experience and expectations changes. Family lo married siblings aithe equations totally different ga untayi. Almost every thread you seen in DB about leaving US are by very young people who hasn’t experienced the real LIFE issue i.e they haven’t heard of family problems or parents are young and they don’t need any support so they are far from reality.  

Disagree. Young ante $35-$40 or lesser ?

but I feel  9cr is very good savings/investment.

your life style would remain 80% Same even when you go back to india.

you will be earning & your expenses will be easily covered when you have own place to stay 

what else you need when you retire. 15 Cr + isn’t enough ?

in that case 40 -50 Cr also wont be enough if you want to in higher level league 

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Owning them if i’m not wrong. Instead of Stock it’s gold but you have something in front of you unlike stocks

Oh ok . thanks bro