H4 EAD - 6 months not approved yet ( 7 months ki approved)

IncorrigibleOptimist

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

the update in "No update"

What is the update of no update? any update ? is there any change from no update to update ? still no update? any update on update of h4 EAD ?

na case h1b + H4 + EAD all are applied in premium. got h1b in 3 days and receipt received on Apr, 26. bio metric  was done on May 28. No updates till now about H4 and EAD. What's going on with uscis?

On 6/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, ramram58 said:

na case h1b + H4 + EAD all are applied in premium. got h1b in 3 days and receipt received on Apr, 26. bio metric  was done on May 28. No updates till now about H4 and EAD. What's going on with uscis?

Oh man. Really?

In general H1B premium lo apply cheste 10 days lo EAD ravali kada?

On 6/18/2019 at 10:12 AM, IncorrigibleOptimist said:

Oh man. Really?

ala rule emi led kada bhaya only h1b premium ..... ippudu unna quee ki min 2 months yesukovali .......h4 or h4 EADs eppudu vallu premium lekunde ippudu adi kuda premium kavli ani demond petition  pettadini ..... sign chesthammu meekosam 

On 6/18/2019 at 10:12 AM, IncorrigibleOptimist said:

Oh man. Really?

That was done until March 11th (Pre Biometrics). Not anymore 

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

That was done until March 11th (Pre Biometrics). Not anymore 

so H1 & H4 ead combine chesi pampite ippudu enta time padutondi? same time as separate h4 ead ? 3 months or something? 

14 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

so H1 & H4 ead combine chesi pampite ippudu enta time padutondi? same time as separate h4 ead ? 3 months or something? 

Just EAD ayithe 3 months. 

H4 extension sangathi evariki teliyadu as no one received H4+ H4 EAD since March 11th  and that's the whole point of this thread

22 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just EAD ayithe 3 months. 

H4 extension sangathi evariki teliyadu as no one received H4+ H4 EAD since March 11th  and that's the whole point of this thread

Friend wife ki  H4EAD extension exact March25 to June 25th - 3months lo approved.

16 minutes ago, IncorrigibleOptimist said:

Friend wife ki  H4EAD extension exact March25 to June 25th - 3months lo approved.

So, basic ga they are handling it as regular cases anukunta.

Yesterday, Reddy and Newman also said they received approval for their plantiffs in the lawsuit.

sivaji

Hi everyone,
I have missed my dependent H4 extension last year. Now she is out of status almost 11 months.
In first week of June, I have applied for H1B and H4 extension. My H1B approved and I have received Biometric notice for H4. How can I correct H4 out of status for the missing period?

ila kuda untaru 

19 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

sivaji

Hi everyone,
I have missed my dependent H4 extension last year. Now she is out of status almost 11 months.
In first week of June, I have applied for H1B and H4 extension. My H1B approved and I have received Biometric notice for H4. How can I correct H4 out of status for the missing period?

ila kuda untaru 

Asalu Miss cheyatam enti ...Ila kuda possible aa... 33mtnj.gif