E generation amayilu pelliki paniki raraman

whatsapp

23 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

Chaala rare coz if they have n relationships they come with their emotional baggage and mental issues and carry into new relationship kada. Bro past ni we cannot under estimate what ever we are now is bcoz of past. Sacrifices and compromises were foundation kada.

Unless they are emotionally or physically abused aa baggage emi undadhu. Oka 2 years konchem baadhapadatharu. Then they become stronger 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Unless they are emotionally or physically abused aa baggage emi undadhu. Oka 2 years konchem baadhapadatharu. Then they become stronger 

Agreed . Time heals everything...enta worst person ayite anta easy ga fast ga we become normal. Chala manchi vallu ayyi situations valla vidipotene it hurts more. Either cases we become stronger and will know value of relationship *n$

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Ante boyfriend and girlfriend breakups easy ga ayinappudu, divorce is also pretty easy. It is only 140$ where I live. Ammyilaki ila undochu ala undochchu ani brain wash chesaru. Veellu baritheginchi thiragadam start chesaru and mostly maata vinaru. This will mostly cause ego issues. Infertility issues thelisanave, late marriages for no reason. Inka infedility kooda ekkuve nowadays. Mostly Indian men will not respect women who have been with other men. The reasons are there.

Right now, Indians want best of the both worlds. The best of one world is "Ammyilaki ila undochu ala undochchu ani". The  best of the other world: "financial security, life long marriage, no divorce, etc-some good attributes of the old Indian world".  

https://indianewengland.com/2019/02/indian-american-man-girlfriend-charged-in-plot-to-kill-ex-wife/

4 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Also make your bank accounts joint accounts. Otherwise sign a prenuptial before the wedding. 

Prenups are worthless, if you have kids with your partner. Second, prenups are worthless if you and your spouse sign prenups in Starbucks. 

Your spouse should have her OWN attorney, advising her when she signs prenups.

16 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

abuse kakapoyina some people can never recover , some move on like its nothing , stronger and weaker also depends on how that breakup was , how much they were in love with each other  etc

ofcourse time heals in most cases but not all

1 hour ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Prenups are worthless, if you have kids with your partner. Second, prenups are worthless if you and your spouse sign prenups in Starbucks. 

Your spouse should have her OWN attorney, advising her when she signs prenups.

Nuvvu laws mottham eki padesinattu vunnav ga Asalu 😂.prathi situation ki legal answer cheptunte.

2 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Lol, it's not that exciting. Someone dumped me in college and after that I pretty much topped every class, every year and everything I did after only to prove that I am better. 

yourock

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

So conclusion enti final ga ? Ammayilu abbayilu pelli cheskuntara ? Leda gays laga migilipothara :o 

never ending story anta vuncle

6 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Depends, it's easier to get used to someone when you start a relationship earlier in life. The older you get, you will get more individualistic and find it difficult to adjust with a new person. 

Mostly true. But as you get more old/experienced you are more cautious/aware of the red flags in a person which makes you more choosy. That's a good thing. Early in life you are still naive and innocent making you more prone to wrong choices. You may not realize that right away but over time the repercussions do show up. I would any day prefer the choosy older me over the naive inexperienced self. :)  

5 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Past relationships are good, they help you grow as a person. 

Absolutely.. I think its a must for any person to evolve. Any day I would prefer someone who has been in a past serious relationship. It makes you more mature and also you learn a lot about yourself in a relationship. You never know how a person (who has not been in any relationship before) would handle the post-honeymoon phase or they might have only a mushy-gushy imagination of being in love thanks to most of our movies. Major risk involved when you don't know how they will react when their fairy tale romance/dreams shatter for the first time. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peddayana said:

abuse kakapoyina some people can never recover , some move on like its nothing , stronger and weaker also depends on how that breakup was , how much they were in love with each other  etc

ofcourse time heals in most cases but not all

True

Some people move on easily and for some things are never the same again

• 5 months later...
On 4/24/2019 at 7:40 PM, whatsapp said:

Online match vachindhi

Amayi bagundhi..antha almost ok. 

Email id adigithey ichindhi 

Password adiga kodiga namakam leda ani mari ichindhi good anukonna

Chusthe ade recent ga create chesina email

So recovery email chusa dani password adigithy ivatledu 

Why ante gurthu ledu antondhi ..recovery password for the second email chusthy cell phone same no. Vundhi kada anna

Anthe nenu baga anumanam maninshini ani match rejcted anta ..^&H

Ltt