Need some tips and inspiration

jajjanaka_jandri

For becoming pro at work. Inni days relaxed, peddaga em nerchukole and no savings. Now, I want to become pro at work and start saving. Please give me some tips

10 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Recession is coming sooner or later. You better get serious lekapothe get ready for assam. 

Super inspiration bhayya... Sacchinattu work chestadu ippudu...

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

For becoming pro at work. Inni days relaxed, peddaga em nerchukole and no savings. Now, I want to become pro at work and start saving. Please give me some tips

Read these books 

Mastery by Robert Greene 

Deep work by cal Newport 

If you are not the GO-TO guy and an ASSET to the client, the axe will fall on you inevitably during their next downsizing event! Not to mention, you get to charge a meager rate with mediocre skills. There is no reason to be a mediocre person at work in the US. Just go crush it...

7 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

If you are not the GO-TO guy and an ASSET to the client, the axe will fall on you inevitably during their next downsizing event! Not to mention, you get to charge a meager rate with mediocre skills. There is no reason to be a mediocre person at work in the US. Just go crush it...

Cool bro, good one 

9 hours ago, Veeraveera said:

Recession is coming sooner or later. You better get serious lekapothe get ready for assam. 

Haha yaa that's a good triggering point though 

9 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Good luck bro, but I think saving and becoming pro at work both are different emo you might have to deal with them separately 

20 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Good luck bro, but I think saving and becoming pro at work both are different emo you might have to deal with them separately 

Yaa for sure, kaakapothey if you are really involved at work, you dont feel like having some other entertainment and wont spend much... long shot but I believe in it.

8 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

Getting axed is inevitable if the client doesn’t see value in the project they are doing. Working hard to trying to create a dependency out of you isn’t healthy and professional. I don’t really favor this approach just because I fear losing a job. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Veeraveera said:

:giggle: em septhiri em septhiri

10 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

First quit db sad truth 🙄