Office colleague father passed away

9Pardhu

8 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

another greatandhra promotion. https://www.gofundme.com/in-loving-memory-of-ajay-methuku

$250k kavalanta. 

I think people should be honest when they seek money from public. Mention that the expired person doesn't have any life insurance from the employer, etc.

If you are married with kids, go and buy some insurance policy for yourself and your family.

• Upvote 1

Asalu ee gofundme lo donate chestunna vallu chala great anipistundhi

antha obvious ga avasaram lekapoyina chestunnaru ante...I can tell they are definetely generous than me.

18 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

@3$% Mushtetthukune kanna better e kadha .... 

avunu. I have a friend, who is past 70. At one point in his life, he was riding private jets, he himself had lots of money. Now he is semi-poor--in the sense that he works for a wealthy guy, and that job pays his bills. He tells me that he doesn't want to burden his friends for his funeral(creation is cheaper) so he bought a funeral insurance. And he doesn't have any kids, nor does he have a wife.  If he were to not have  that insurance, I would be footing the bill, but I am not gonna beg around for $10k. At most, I will ask his distant relatives, who he helped to succeed in America.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

asalu entha avthadi body India pampadaniki?

around 7K... i think original post lo ante vesadu anukunta... help cheyyadam istam lekapothe okay gaani direct ga akkade negative comments pettadam correct kaadu...

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

around 7K... i think original post lo ante vesadu anukunta... help cheyyadam istam lekapothe okay gaani direct ga akkade negative comments pettadam correct kaadu...

evaru pettaru  negative comments?? do you know them or general ga chepthunnava?

obvious ga manduthadi janalaki... own parents 7K hardly one month salary spend cheyaleva?? borrow from friends and malli icheseyi...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

obvious ga manduthadi janalaki... own parents 7K hardly one month salary spend cheyaleva?? borrow from friends and malli icheseyi...

Emo ... aa babu  friends antha mana dhaggara theeskunetolle kani manam adigithe icche type kadhemo .... athadi situations elantivo ...

pakkana unna batch kuda cheppi undocchu ... Aushburn ante aa VA cricket batch ankunta ... antha Tana... thandana vallu untaru ... Valle idea icchi undocchu ... why you need to pay from your pocket ? We can open gofundme ani 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

evvaro Navin anta bro.... gofundme page lo pettadu... edanna vunte pakkakelli matladukovochu kada... dont know his real situation anduke nenu comment cheyyadam ledu..

11 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

evvaro Navin anta bro.... gofundme page lo pettadu... edanna vunte pakkakelli matladukovochu kada... dont know his real situation anduke nenu comment cheyyadam ledu..

you are correct too...

Visitor's health insurance compulsory. But ee case lo it wont help anyway....looks like his dad expired in his sleep...emergency ki theesukuvellina appatiki no use. I dont think visitor's health insurance covers funeral including transport to India charges?

Thanks for the people passing -ve comments during hardest times of life. At-least Show some respect if you cant do anything. 

God has everything but why do you still make a donation. See the same God in every person. 

I believe, Its a small gesture to show that we are with you during this hard time.

I believe some people misused in the past.

But making a donation or being kind to other makes you to live your life healthy. (may not be physical but for sure you will get mental happiness)

May be things or life you have is because of some one's donation / Sacrifice.

1 hour ago, shaw183 said:

sahayam cheyagalgite chayi..lekunde vadilai..statements enduku bro...

Nuv chestundi endi ? Chesthe sahayam chey...lekapothey vadiley, avasarama statements ?

3 minutes ago, 9Pardhu said:

Thanks for the people passing -ve comments during hardest times of life. At-least Show some respect if you cant do anything. 

God has everything but why do you still make a donation. See the same God in every person. 

I believe, Its a small gesture to show that we are with you during this hard time.

I believe some people misused in the past.

But making a donation or being kind to other makes you to live your life healthy. (may not be physical but for sure you will get mental happiness)

May be things or life you have is because of some one's donation / Sacrifice.

+23423