Dice la article on h1b. .. Comments sudandi

Sarvapindi

I’m making less now than I WAS 20 YEARS AGO! I have over 40 years of experience and can’t get work on a corp-to-corp basis. Can’t get steady work at a good rate on legacy systems. Even though I travel just to stay busy. Indian companies don’t hire American’s.American companies won’t hire more expensive American workers. Imagine the outcry if they imported millions of doctors, nurse, teacher or trade workers. This has been going on for 30 years. Stop the H-1B visa program. We are losing computer expertise to foreign countries. Look at Microsoft, Micron, Google, Amazon, Facebook. Sixty percent of all IT workers are Indian (foreigners). That mean 60% of the people controlling the ‘Brains’ (Computer systems) of these companies and government agencies have loyalties elsewhere. Mark my words, this is not good for this country and will not end well.

Hi Jack,
Trust you will get a job soon. as a recruiter, I would like to highlight some point before you criticize foreign workers.
1. Most of the citizen are not ready to relocate as per job demands, not even 20-30 miles. They need opportunities within 20 miles only. I can understand they have family and owns a house.
2. Most of them are looking at remote options rather than going to the office/client place.
3. Foreigners are ready to relocate to anywhere in the USA as per the job requirement.
4. Nowadays technologies are changing very frequently and haven’t seen much citizens on new technologies.

There are many more points which are the reason to hire foreigners by these companies.

Excuse me Sumit Kumar, but why should Americans be forced to give up their families and homes to jump around the country like monkeys working for Indians who get all the more recent tech experience for a wage that is undercut and comparatively crap compared to what they were making when they started their careers and families? GTFO of my country!

@3$%

7 minutes ago, ThedaSingh said:

I’m making less now than I WAS 20 YEARS AGO! I have over 40 years of experience and can’t get work on a corp-to-corp basis. Can’t get steady work at a good rate on legacy systems. Even though I travel just to stay busy. Indian companies don’t hire American’s.American companies won’t hire more expensive American workers. Imagine the outcry if they imported millions of doctors, nurse, teacher or trade workers. This has been going on for 30 years. Stop the H-1B visa program. We are losing computer expertise to foreign countries. Look at Microsoft, Micron, Google, Amazon, Facebook. Sixty percent of all IT workers are Indian (foreigners). That mean 60% of the people controlling the ‘Brains’ (Computer systems) of these companies and government agencies have loyalties elsewhere. Mark my words, this is not good for this country and will not end well.

Veedevado .. baaga hatred undi mana meeda.. mostly witch batch tagilindi anukunta geediki.. veedi frustration chustunte...

Whatever happened to proper communications. Emails we get in the work place make non sense. I spend more time deciphering than responding. Here is a quote from an email I got recently ” request you do the needful and revert me and I will do the same” !!! I mean WTF!!. I go into the meeting and cannot understand a damn word they are saying. NO innovation, no creativity. They get by using submissive behaviors. Watch what they say on your call. Everything is said in doubles “Yes Yes”, “Sure Sure” with a head nod sideways. We teach them how to do their jobs and they end up taking ours. We need a platform that we can express our frustration with this system. It is going down hill and no way back up. We spend $100K on education to get a bachelors degree. They spend maybe $2000 on fake degrees that gives them a Masters including room and board. This is the work of the greed of the American Corporations and it will destroy this economy and society from the inside. Mark my words folks

@3$%

Here is a quote from an email I got recently ”request you do the needful and revert me and I will do the same” !!! I mean WTF!!. I go into the meeting and cannot understand a damn word they are saying. NO innovation, no creativity. They get by using submissive behaviors. Watch what they say on your call. Everything is said in doubles “Yes Yes”, “Sure Sure” with a head nod sideways. We teach them how to do their jobs and they end up taking ours.

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Veedevado .. baaga hatred undi mana meeda.. mostly witch batch tagilindi anukunta geediki.. veedi frustration chustunte...

Whatever happened to proper communications. Emails we get in the work place make non sense. I spend more time deciphering than responding. Here is a quote from an email I got recently ” request you do the needful and revert me and I will do the same” !!! I mean WTF!!. I go into the meeting and cannot understand a damn word they are saying. NO innovation, no creativity. They get by using submissive behaviors. Watch what they say on your call. Everything is said in doubles “Yes Yes”, “Sure Sure” with a head nod sideways. We teach them how to do their jobs and they end up taking ours. We need a platform that we can express our frustration with this system. It is going down hill and no way back up. We spend $100K on education to get a bachelors degree. They spend maybe $2000 on fake degrees that gives them a Masters including room and board. This is the work of the greed of the American Corporations and it will destroy this economy and society from the inside. Mark my words folks

wtf.. dani ardham enti asalu 

nuv a names chusi tellollu, nallollu anukuntunnav emo...antha manolle..especially a names chudu John Smith anta...lol

inko point endi ante valla edupu chuste kaltundi kani still h1b is far cleaner than h4ead etc but resumes pick cheyadam chala companies lo anthe nadustundi...tamil, telugu, north ha cassette, e cassette ani

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

nuv a names chusi tellollu, nallollu anukuntunnav emo...antha manolle..especially a names chudu John Smith anta...lol

inko point endi ante valla edupu chuste kaltundi kani still h1b is far cleaner than h4ead etc but resumes pick cheyadam chala companies lo anthe nadustundi...tamil, telugu, north ha cassette, e cassette ani

Names vere unna.. aa english chuste telustadi  kada.. manolla english ardam aitadi kada

1 minute ago, Sarvapindi said:

Names vere unna.. aa english chuste telustadi  kada.. manolla english ardam aitadi kada

bagane matladataru bro konta mandi uscs...twitter lo kuda tayaru ayyaru veellu...edupu oka range lo undi...donga na kodukulu...

4 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

bagane matladataru bro konta mandi uscs...twitter lo kuda tayaru ayyaru veellu...edupu oka range lo undi...donga na kodukulu...

Thellolu manollu kadu ... asal ekkuva ga vere country vallu ikada citizens untar sudu valle ekkuvuntaru