Epudina deyyanni chusara, or noticed any paranormal activity

JambuLingam

Just now, Amrita said:

Eppudo chinnappudu adanu.  E 2 variations . 

Tokkudu-Billa.jpg

Image-marelle-2.jpg

ee flow chart nuvve draw chesinav kada 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nope google lo tokkudu billa images ani searched . %$#$

Followed my guidance 

5 hours ago, shamsher_007 said:

black magic gurinchi evarikaina idea undha?

Usually, in old days when people die at a young age (say, 40) in villages, they attribute it to 'black' magic. In my village, I witnessed two such deaths. In one case, the dead one was a teacher (his daughter was my senior); was ill for a year or so. Went to see lots of doctors. No progress. Then he started seeing mantragaallu. One such mantragaadu is a teacher in our high school too. Anyway, he died later, went to see his cremation along with my grandpa. That time, people thought some black magic. As usual, when people tell such stories, they add spices: this teacher was working as a teacher in some remote part adjoining nallamalla hills. And some thing happened. yadda yadda. My diagnosis today: some cancer, which doctors then could not diagnose.

Another story:  38 years old guy was married, with a kid or two; was ill for some time. Died 6 months later. Doctors were not helpful; then approached these maantrikulu, one of whom suggested it was due to chetabadi. Even people believed that that dead person can be brought back, as long as the person who cast the spell, can't come to pick some part of this dead body. Upon burial of this person, at least five or six members stayed all night at the gori/samaadhi. They waited for two days like that. My diagnosis: some cancer, something like that.  It is also possible that he could have been poisoned somehow: no autopsy to settle this matter.

I heard other stories, where mother-in-laws/wives are giving some kind of పసురు (potion made out of leaves) to son-in-laws or husbands to control them or mess them up completely.  A case, distant relative, but used to visit our home. He even became a samiti president (before NTR's formation of mandals). He used to ride a bullet bike those days--charming guy, I heard. When I met him, he looked all weird, inward looking, totally destroyed, etc. The story I heard from his village was that: his wife was cheating upon him, and she did something to him. As an aside, we know more about psychedelics today. So, there are wild plants out that can destroy some part of brain in some way. Some mush rooms are deadly too. We never know what this woman used against her hubby.

Another case, since he is a grandpa of a blore brahmin I know, 70 years old today. So, this story goes back to pre-Independence days. This group of brahmins (say, X branch) used to be part of Sankar Mutt in Bangalore. When one is part of Sankar Mutt, you need to involve Mutt in every detail: mariage, upanayanam, etc. This branch wanted to get out of Sankar Mutt, so this grandpa approached Sringeri acharya (probably Chandrasekhara Bharati III) about this. So, this acharya put a condition: "lets have a debate; if you win, your branch X can leave Sankar mutt; if I (acharya) win, as usual". The debate lasted for five days; no side had won. Then Acharya told this grandpa, since it is a tie, your branch can leave from Sankar Mutt's control. Ten days passed by; this grandpa had boils in his mouth, and passed away. The explanation: గురు క్షోభ. I heard Mysora maharaja named a street after this grandpa. 

Anyway, here is the crux of these stories. In your circle of friends and relatives, you can find a couple of folks with similar medical conditions, say, diabetes. Both are suffering from it for 20 years. One day, one of them(A) dies, another one(B) continues till 95. Now you can ask the question: Why A died so early, whereas B completed all his innings? Even medical science can't answer this question, even though this question is well-formed. That's the question these illiterate people in villages have been asking: a great question, but not satisfying answers. The range of answers: చేత బడి, బాణమతి, దురద్రుష్టం, తల రాత

It is the same case with your daily life: three of your friends go to Google interview, two of them get job offers, and you don't. One of your friend is NOT that bright compared to you. How do you explain this? His అదృష్టం and your దురదృష్టం?

Now lets go a step further: what is common to దురదృష్టం and అదృష్టం?  అదృష్టం, as దురదృష్టం = దుః + అదృష్టం. What does అదృష్టం mean: simply, one which can't be seen ( న దృష్ట). This does NOT explain anything. It is a way to put a stop to the regress of questions.

Yes, there are many questions which we don't have answers to. And they are well-formed questions, well-formed because these contain true assumptions. Just because we don't have answers, we don't need to invent 'super' natural or 'para' normal. Just దురదృష్టం and అదృష్టం would do, as these have satisfied Indians for millennia.

My ex-colleague, a white dude, runs a paranormal investigation agency called "California Ghost Chasers". He even wrote a book called "new theories of paranormal"!!!  ila unatay tellOlla muchhatlu. You can always find radiation around. Whenever you are alone on a remote trail in wilderness, your sense organs become so sensitive.

Remember, even the people who lost eyesight can 'see'; this is called 'blind sight': these people consciously say they are NOT seeing, yet point in the right place.  For this and other allied phenomena, read Oliver Sacks books. In his book "Hallucinations", he describes cases where patients see ghosts, cases where people's visual cortex messed up after doing drugs, etc.

• Upvote 2

మీకు ఏమైన దయ్యం పడితే నేను విడిపిస్త. ఇట్లు తూమయ్య శాస్త్రులు

22 minutes ago, Nasavunensastha said:

I faced personally ...mala chepthe evad nammaru le..but it's true👍...Dani kosam I'll kids change cheyalsi vachindvachindi

emundhi cheppu baa..namminodu nammuthodu..

neeku thelusu gaa nuvvu em face chessavo

13 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Ipudenduku lepar ba idhi...asale okane unna

Your kitchen utensils are moving. Be careful, tonight!!

2 hours ago, Nasavunensastha said:

I faced personally ...mala chepthe evad nammaru le..but it's true👍...Dani kosam I'll kids change cheyalsi vachindvachindi

Story,  come on

22 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Story,  come on

Memu kurnool lo undevalam appudu am 5 years old ..rent ki undevalam...kothaga move ainam..starting bagane undedi..suddnega naku nidra vachedi kaadu..bayam bayam aithunde night..ma amma dagara padkune Vani...one night I was shouting suddenly in the sleep...maa Amma ki bayam vesindu ..immediately next day Hanuman tavithlu Edo katichindi..oka three to four days all kool..Malla repeat shiutings from me...full fever and motions started ...school leave petinchinru..atla oka three days ainaka ...one night around early morning I woke up and Amma ki started showing on the walls that some is asking for help and that too a woman and there is a guy who is trying to harm her and one guy trying to help her...ma amma started crying and made me to sleep with my dad ...evaro Kiya Dora madyanam next day vasthe illu Kali cheyandi baledu idi Ani chepindu...within three days Amma forced dad and we vacated that house...na fever gone and peeda kalal gone..all kool...memu kaali chesina koddi weeks ki aa house owner Ni policelu arrest chesinru...matter entante vadu athani wife Ni champesi Ade intlo pati petindu 😑😑talachukunte aa days ippatki pack aipothadi naku

On 5/5/2019 at 12:49 AM, JambuLingam said:

Okay,  here goes the story.  That was in 2015, attended cousin marriage and coming back by car, driving by another cousin.  Nizamabad- karimnagar road,  and we are almost 20kms away from knr.  Time I think Is around 1 AM. Chuttupakkana em villages levu.  Suddenly we saw a person in the way of car maybe 10 metres away.  I still remember the dress is white,  and also felt like hands were lifted in air.  So,  back to story,  the one who's driving is having casual chat and didn't really notice the road.  The other guy in front seat noticed and shouted to alert.  We were almost about to hit it but somehow steered away. 

Kannaram ki 20 km dooram ante aa area area mothham raathrantha thaagi aa road la meedhe thaagi sasthame.. eppudu kanipinchaledhentabba.. 

On 5/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, JambuLingam said:

Ledu kaka,  warangal.  But this happened near karimnagar

karimnagar ante mana KCR ai vuntadu le