Epudina deyyanni chusara, or noticed any paranormal activity

JambuLingam

1 hour ago, shaw183 said:

continuation:

inka dairyam chesi naduchukuntu velam...endukaina manchidi ani chepu chetulo patukoni okoka adugu vesthu velthunam....intaloo oka pogaaa lanti ada manishi ade edudupu shabdam tho atu etu nidala tirgutundi...memu vere chetunundi edanta chsuthunam...a pogala ochina ada manishiki kalu levu...katham...pich*& dapulu kotukuntunai andarki...intalo..inka edupu pedaga vinapadadi..

"kodakaa....enduku sachinav ra...nenu elta bathukuta epudu..." ani edusthundi...enda ani torch chesi munduki poinam.. a chetuki avataala...guburlo oka musalavidaa gudamba tagii chutta kodutu poina koduku kosam edusthundi...avida manishe bathikuna musalavida...vala kudoku purugula mandhu tagi sachadanta...a polam kada taagi padupotadi ata apudapudu badha tho...amey pondi ani thitindi mamalne...ika memu adinundi ochesham..telari panchaytilo chepinam dayam ledu em ledu a pakka urlo avva ila ila ani..

conclusion:

chinaptnundi eng varaku dairyam tho chana places lo paranormal activity kosam vethika urlo unapudu out of interest..but never encountered..vere jathakam lo unavadiki kanapadutai anta..i am not sure on this.

us ochaka Zak Bagan gadi pichakuntla show chusi navukunedi..

chennur(adilabad) dayala gurinchi vinaraa evaranaa epudukuda ...7pm tarvata okadu taravel cheyaru atu side.

ademo kani, assam side oka total village yee undi, doing black magic ki, baga famous

these are the kind of rumours is what kill people in remote backwards villages..

people who are not being noticed in public , especially in villages ..adds spices to rumours of ghost to make people turn their attention to him.her. 

Such rumours spread fast and person gets the attention he/she desrves.

it wont end their.. later people will question who summoned the spirit... someone somwehre who they hate will spread another rumour saying .. ramulamma, yelamma started this by chetabadi and all..

they will all assemble and kill them alive... 

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

There is no darkness....it is just absense of light

There are no ghosts...it is just absense of god...

and there is no god..its just an absence of truth😕

On 5/5/2019 at 12:38 AM, JambuLingam said:

I saw once,  I still couldn't believe that moment,  but I saw once.  Anyone else? 

Saturday night ekkindi digaleda :giggle:

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

For god..there is no absense..he is present all the time

time is an illusion..so how god fits in that dimension ?

48 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

anthill kinda gold undadam correct a most of cases. okasari oruloki mali velite oka budda deepam teskoni try to go near putta and reply here.

We are not into "gupta nidhis". As a kid, I asked my paternal grandfather about dayyam, he told me a story: when he was in 30's, in summer, he and another guy used to bring foxmillet grass (korra gaddi) from our fields 4 kms away. Since it was summer time, they usually go to the field around 1 am, then get the grass back by 6 am. Around 4:30 am or so, my grandpa noticed a woman walking lonely on that road. This woman shaved her head, walking all by herself. So my grandpa (not the one who fixes people with dayyam) thought this woman was dayyam, and so confronted her by spreading his hands wide. This woman said "Pakkaku tolugu" in a voice that echoed across miles. Anyway, once my grandpa went back home, shared this experience with a brahmin family in our village: this brahmin family told him "ah, one woman (sadhvi) stayed with us tonight,  she left our home around 4 am, and you would have confronted her". Adi muchhata. This would have happened in 1955-1962.   

This grandpa never trusted these kind of stories. Yet, my maternal grandma told us that we had race bulls of shorts (edla pandaalu). One of our bulls were killed by 'chetabadi'. Again, my paternal grandpa never ever mentioned this to us. I have my own theories about 'chetabadi'.  These chetabadi business won't work unless they touch u. Usually, they use some kind of poison made from leaves (hint: ఆముదాలు -- bulgarian umbrella for the western folks)

My maternal gradma was into seeing all these odd ball phenomena. One time, my brother ran away from high school, as he was living with one of our uncles. And he was acting crazy too. This grandma told us to "go look for some kasi nayana satram in Nandyal". There, my brother was found. Next, this grandma told us to do this: After this brother's కేశ ఖండన, my paternal grandfather kept his first hair in some cloth. Maybe, he forgot to drop off this in veera bhadra temple (a temple our family goes to). My grandpa died by this time. So, we did not know of this hair--we thought he dropped off the hair in the temple. So, this materal grandma told us to go look for this in some గూడు, and drop it off in the temple. This grandma sees al gupta nidhis, lol. She told her kids that her old home used to belong to some vysya family, a lady without kids. And this lady left some gold somewhere in that home. Again, if you date when this vysya lived in that area, it would have been at least 150 years by then.  Sometimes, I used to discount her; other times, her stories used to fascinate me.

4 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

We are not into "gupta nidhis". As a kid, I asked my paternal grandfather about dayyam, he told me a story: when he was in 30's, in summer, he and another guy used to bring foxmillet grass (korra gaddi) from our fields 4 kms away. Since it was summer time, they usually go to the field around 1 am, then get the grass back by 6 am. Around 4:30 am or so, my grandpa noticed a woman walking lonely on that road. This woman shaved her head, walking all by herself. So my grandpa (not the one who fixes people with dayyam) thought this woman was dayyam, and so confronted her by spreading his hands wide. This woman said "Pakkaku tolugu" in a voice that echoed across miles. Anyway, once my grandpa went back home, shared this experience with a brahmin family in our village: this brahmin family told him "ah, one woman (sadhvi) stayed with us tonight,  she left our home around 4 am, and you would have confronted her". Adi muchhata. This would have happened in 1955-1962.   

This grandpa never trusted these kind of stories. Yet, my maternal grandma told us that we had race bulls of shorts (edla pandaalu). One of our bulls were killed by 'chetabadi'. Again, my paternal grandpa never ever mentioned this to us. I have my own theories about 'chetabadi'.  These chetabadi business won't work unless they touch u. Usually, they use some kind of poison made from leaves (hint: ఆముదాలు -- bulgarian umbrella for the western folks)

My maternal gradma was into seeing all these odd ball phenomena. One time, my brother ran away from high school, as he was living with one of our uncles. And he was acting crazy too. This grandma told us to "go look for some kasi nayana satram in Nandyal". There, my brother was found. Next, this grandma told us to do this: After this brother's కేశ ఖండన, my paternal grandfather kept his first hair in some cloth. Maybe, he forgot to drop off this in veera bhadra temple (a temple our family goes to). My grandpa died by this time. So, we did not know of this hair--we thought he dropped off the hair in the temple. So, this materal grandma told us to go look for this in some గూడు, and drop it off in the temple. This grandma sees al gupta nidhis, lol. She told her kids that her old home used to belong to some vysya family, a lady without kids. And this lady left some gold somewhere in that home. Again, if you date when this vysya lived in that area, it would have been at least 150 years by then.  Sometimes, I used to discount her; other times, her stories used to fascinate me.

intetesting...can you post more?