Tella ammayi or Mana ammayi

Manchibaludu123

Bhayya I know for some of you this looks like fun. This is a real situation and am very much worried. Don't want to screw my life again. Na every decision has to consider my kid too. I also think tella will be ok with kid and she will take care like it's hers. Kid is not staying with me but kid is very much part of my life and I will be there for my kid always.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, ekunadam_enkanna said:

you need to tell more:

potta, batta, height, weight

which university u graduated from? Was it a highly ranked school?

your major and gpa

your job pedigree: tester, java, junior big data (etl tools), middle big data (hadoop, spark), senior big data (neural networks, ai, vagaira)

your kundali to check whether grahas sync with ur partners

how much real estate you have in Hyd/Bangalore

your 401k, your stock market portfolio

do your parents visit you often

Others can add more to this list

No potta batta very fit healthy lifestyle but short. 

4 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Bhayya I know for some of you this looks like fun. This is a real situation and am very much worried. Don't want to screw my life again. Na every decision has to consider my kid too. I also think tella will be ok with kid and she will take care like it's hers. Kid is not staying with me but kid is very much part of my life and I will be there for my kid always.

Well, you can easily transform an MS chick into a coconut (a white desi) with right ingredients.

tella porilanu  life long trust cheyalem  ne thone untaro ledho ani    nuvvu paitent ayyi moolaku padthe   doubt e tella poril will take care of you ani 10gey ani pothar va

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

divorce enduku ayyindhi ?   desi porini ni chesuko starting alane untadi but later everything will be set  it just takes some time to adjust

Pedda reasons emi levu. Incompatibility. I agree and understand this may happen again with tella pori but it feels like the risk is worth it bhayya.

2 minutes ago, GucciGang said:

tella porilanu  life long trust cheyalem  ne thone untaro ledho ani    nuvvu paitent ayyi molak padthe   doubt e tella poril will take care of you ani 10gey ani pothar va

Previous tella pori didn't cheat or anything it's just we fell apart. More of her than me.

13 minutes ago, k2s said:

You already disappointed your parents by marrying and divorcing your Ex-. Why thinking if it now for 2nd? 

Ma parents were always important to me. I always took care of them. Even though I married the girl I want against their will. They are always important. Now they are pushing me so they can have in-laws family in India close to them. But in the future they may move here anyways.

26 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Sponsor a desi girl who has been here for some time. These desi girls are on par with white girls, except for a bit of accent.

They will marry only to get GC

12 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Adhi emi rule of thumb emi kadhu.

na previous office lo colleague. She has two daughters. Okaru thana own and other  step daughter.

Clearly cheppochu when she starts talking about them. Thana daughter gurinchi chepthunnapudu oka smile untadhi.

It depends on perspective of a person anthe. Anni rakala manushul anni races lo religions lo nationality lo untaru

• Thanks 1