——-

Merabharathmahan

4 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

Yes, you can do that....she can go for H4 stamping with your I-797A document...no need to apply for I-539 extension now 

Thank you. One of my friends also told same and came back but double checking whether it is ok to not have H4 I-797 but have cbp I-94 and vista stamp. I know this is obvious for first time people who come on H4 from india to usa but checking about people who have been in usa on h4 and did this.  

3 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

Yes, you can do that....she can go for H4 stamping with your I-797A document...no need to apply for I-539 extension now 

Ture 

3 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Mana H1 extension apply chese time lo H4 extension apply cheyakunda h4 person india ki travel chesi akkada h1 approve ayyaka based on h1 I-797 number can h4 go to stamping and come back to usa. When H4 comes back then h4 will have cbp I-94 and visa stamp in pp (but no h4 i-797). Will there be any issues with this. 

Spouse ki india trip plan undi same time when my H1 extension is in process so. 

Yes totally fine .. enjoy