Be careful!!! Divorce settlements

Staysafebro

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

DB lo some people think that girls choose men for other reasons. I don’t have a problem if a girl chooses comfort over other things. Money is the biggest swinger from what I have seen. It tends to be the reason in most cases. It is a good enough reason for boys to get rich and become successful. No harm in that.

Getting a girl isn't a good reason to be successful in life. Being successful because that's what you want to be, because that's what you want to do is a good reason. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

DB lo some people think that girls choose men for other reasons. I don’t have a problem if a girl chooses comfort over other things. Money is the biggest swinger from what I have seen. It tends to be the reason in most cases. It is a good enough reason for boys to get rich and become successful. No harm in that.

not only men , even women are working hard to become rich and successful. I have seen men  from india, they want to be in usa but they dont have h1b ,h4 mida vaddam ani and tarvata change avtaranta.dinnem antaru ?

f1 mida vachi phd or masters ayna ok gani , men h4 mida ravalankunetollu , ala vachinollu kuda bagane unnaru 

47 minutes ago, Amrita said:

So ? Beautiful and dumb woman ni chesukoni danini dominate chesi male ego satisfy chesukuntara? Chesukondi if thats what you want. Repu mi kuturini kuda alane chesukoni tokkute telustundi . What goes around comes around. *n$

FYI Ivy league schools lo chaduvukunna vallaki chala paisal istaru to bear the baby if they are willing to do it . This is quite common in US. *n$

Working women kids only chaduvulo matrame vuntaru anta.. 

But intelligent home maker aythy chaduvu + vilavalu koda vasthayi anta.

Just now, whatsapp said:

lol devuda ila generalise cheyoddu

35 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

true, antho punyam chesukunte gani manchi pellam radhu anta

Runanu bandha rupena pasu patni sutalaya annaru. RUnam lekapote wife, pillalu and pets mida you dont invest emotions money or have bond. *n$

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

An intelligent woman would never marry a guy who marries her for beauty and kids. Edam kalu to tantundi. Ilanti vedhava standards unna vadini enduku chesukuntundi. Hallucination lo batakandi ilane reality ki light years away  @3$%

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Runanu bandha rupena pasu patni sutalaya annaru. RUnam lekapote wife, pillalu and pets mida you dont invest emotions money or have bond. *n$

anthega mari divorce enduku avtadi , invest cheydam stop cheymana

Just now, Amrita said:

asalu wife vaddhu amrita just dabbidhi dhibidhi someone ani @tom bhayya cheppadu 

Just now, Amrita said:

An intelligent woman would never marry a guy who marries her for beauty and kids. Edam kalu to tantundi. @3$%

intelligent woman antey min 30+ untaru below 30 all immature girls ani @samaja_varagamana cheppadu 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

Dr.Beta. It would have been wonderful if how it is outside like what you said. Kani reality ala leru @DrBeta. Ala vunte konni incidents ikkada veyyi.

I don't know about others, I haven't been in the dating world for a long long time. If you ask me, I don't want to be loved by someone for how I look or how much I make. I want to be loved for who I am. Appearances are deceptive, they fade away after a while. But who you're is what you're left with. If you can truly be yourself with your partner, as you can be with yourself, you found the one. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kiladi bullodu said:

intelligent woman antey min 30+ untaru below 30 all immature girls ani @samaja_varagamana cheppadu 

Maturity with age is different from Intelligence !! You can be intelligent at the age of 2 -----100 . Ni creativity samaja mida ruddaku !!