Be careful!!! Divorce settlements

Staysafebro

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

oka husband wife panchaytike ila alochinchinapudu.. My country AP gurinchi.. aa matram alochinchana?? vadu... aa chekka bodi gadi mata kuda vine vadu chekka ani confirm chesukuna

mari 2014 - 2018 me leader cbn kuda che@@a nena

16 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

May be there are exceptions.Ala aithe why some good looking girls get married to ugly looking guys who have tons of momey.Now dont say kind nature etc etc.

Actually it is not some girls -  is 90% of them. Only 10% men in this world are actually handsome. How are the rest of the men getting married? What is attractive about them? Answer is only money and settled life.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Actually it is not some girls. It is 95% of them. Only 10% men in this world are actually handsome. How are the rest of the men getting married? What is attractive about them? Answer is only money and settled life.

ok aite enti

18 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

This is scam man. Pellayina tharuvaatha kooda ala moaam cheyadam not good. Age  thappu, height thappu ante endhole anukovachchu. Pellayintharuvaatha kooda cheppakapovadam too much. Ila divorcelu theesukoni rich avvalanukuntunnaru choodu .. this is wrong. Case 1 lo vaadu chesedhi .net and cannot pay 3 crores. Ekkada nunchi vasthayi that much money? I know he cannot pay that much. His parents want kids though. Thittade anuko... husband and wife baagane kotladukuntaru .. avanni record chesi trap cheyadam endhi?

pellitoh rich avvali and divorce toh rich avvali 

both dangerous 

6 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ok aite enti

DB lo some people think that girls choose men for other reasons. I don’t have a problem if a girl chooses comfort over other things. Money is the biggest swinger from what I have seen. It tends to be the reason in most cases. It is a good enough reason for boys to get rich and become successful. No harm in that.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Actually it is not some girls -  is 90% of them. Only 10% men in this world are actually handsome. How are the rest of the men getting married? What is attractive about them? Answer is only money and settled life.

How does it feel to be loved by someone for your money and not for who you are?

5 minutes ago, alluarvind said:

adi nuvve cheppali

maku

lekapote nuvu cheppala 

nenu cheptene correct as i faced it and didnt benefit or didnt seek  those benefits.

ikda prove cheyalsina avasaram ledu , fact me and my family knows

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

It depends on choice they make, I cannot make generalizations about anyone. But, someone who appears beautiful to me may not be the same to you. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You don't love someone for how they look, you can't pin point when someone starts loving someone. It's a combination of multiple things, beauty need not be the only one.

Dr.Beta. It would have been wonderful if how it is outside like what you said. Kani reality ala leru @DrBeta. Ala vunte konni incidents ikkada veyyi.