BB3 aipoindi- winner rahul &runner sreemukhi..marala BB4 lo kaluddam

Sreeven

36 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

sri mukhi is intelligent .... she will play this off ..... Nag will take care of these two issues ... Ali "hand in the pant gate" and Ravi "Glass breaking gate"......... else Nag will be written off ..........

ide avthademo..nag gadu kuda safe game playing..1st time nani gadi better ane feeling ostundi

@kittaya overall episode who has +ve effect and who has -ve effects

Sri Mukhi, Ashu reddy ichina plan to kummesindi anta

Himaja ee episode lo anna highlight ayinda leda picha li8 as usual

4 hours ago, MRI said:

bro, i did not say himaja alone was at fault.. but one person cannot play a victim role..

Ali's response was triggered by her actions.. himaja was running away for the second time.. sarey godavantha ayyaka neney ichedanni andi.. alantappudu why did she try running away from him? 

4 hours ago, IPL2018 said:

exactly..himaja calm n composed unde explaing her attitude towards such  things...veedu chance dorikindani monna arichinattu arichi peddaga chesadu..Ali tried playing victim card - chupinchindani prakaram later racha racha ayyaka adi sorry cheppina..kalllu pattukuna veedu aagaledu...poyi restroom lo edchesindi papa

Looks like Himaja got tripped today

46 minutes ago, IPL2018 said:

ide avthademo..nag gadu kuda safe game playing..1st time nani gadi better ane feeling ostundi

idi nenu starting lo ne cheppa, Nani hosting waz better than Nag ani, now you are listening to my words

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Looks like Himaja got tripped, Himaja's plan and strategy is terribly failing. Himaja aa serial batch tho Gel ayithe ne manchidi, becuase they know himaja lot better than us

what makes you think todays issue was preplanned?

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

HINDSIGHT ANALYSIS

1. Water basic need should not be sold ..... but if they are selling then they should have control cannot money for water which was stolen/snatched

2. Ali - did wrong by putting hand into girls pant ..... she was not comfortable he should have stopped (its just 100 rs). Ali should say sorry but he did not.

3. Hima - she did whatever possible to save herself and money ..... when she recovered she did not want the "hand in pant" any issue because it might back fire on her like Bhanu in BB2

4. Actual issue .... because Hima brought subtly that she was not comfortable Ali putting hand in pant, Ali thought that she will play the girl card and hence rechipoyedu ....... to save himself ...... now when he started making big issue of him kicking him ..... Hima got scared that Big boss might eliminate her as violence in not permitted in the house and hence she gave up and said sorry and fell on the feet . That is what happened ..................

5, Hindsight she should have made big issue of Ali touching her pants and thrown the money away and then also she should have told that Ali is not the theif to steal things ....he is just a member and can sell stuff for money ,,...... Ali should have locked water up after this and charged 500 per glass to hima and 100 for others ..... 

So both of them did not play intelligently in that fit of rage 

6. Srimukhi played very good .... she stole money from Beppam (Varun) and broke the glass ..... she was the most active ...she should be the best player. She also made a point that noone should touch her .....also warning to Rahul (she did not want another geeta madhuri ...... in the house by hugging for everything)...she knows her limits ....limited hugging ..... voice okate control cheskovaali

7. Ashu - is playing mind games ....she has some brains .....

8. Mahesh vitta - he is the Vibeeshan of the house .....

9. Baba/Shiva jyothi ....they played their roles  normally ..... pass marks

10. Ravi - broke with bare hands will compete for best player ......else he was luke warm 

11. Rahul - did nothing but to provoke Srimukhi and he lost that battle

12. Rohini - took sides (ali's favor) she lost points in my opinion .... she should have been neutral like Sri mukhi and Jyothi

13. Navi - glamour queen .....no contribution ..... worst player from game angle for today but she has glamour to play with 2-3 angles pictures she will be saved ..... i am voting her @3$%...Big boss please give her some good clothes during the games as well .....

14. Vritika - Ammo cunnning fox ..... she does not care about varun and she is blaming him in front of others ..... i feel bad about Varun.... then she saved all money and started acting in the hall saying Ravi got hurt and crying ..... chumma show ....... she is suited for Serials ...... thos 1000 episodes ....hope she gest some good offers 

15. Tammanna - entha thakuvaa maatlaadthe antha thakkuvaa ..... it is oka pscyco laagaa vundi ...eppuddu manchi avuthaado eppuddu chedda theleedu .... today she was good supporting hima ...... 

I told about ashu long back thanu Top 5 lo untadi, please dont blame PK fans if ashu is in Top 5,  ashu is playing the game very well from starting

I intially supported Punarnavi , attitude chusina tarvata picha li8 anipinchindi

Mahesh Vitta long run undadu, konchem provocative fellow, once trip ayindi ante iga anthe sangatulu

I told long back vithika is poison in the house, BiggBoss content koraku to trigger all the housemates may be finale varaku unchachu

Regarding Himaja and Rahul issue, himaja should have played her cards intellingently, himaja is safe player inko TV9 Deepthi avuthadi

SriMukhi kantri di, neutral anukuntamu kani, ikkadi di akkada akkada di ikkada telusukoni fire atinchesi pothadi

15 minutes ago, IPL2018 said:

what makes you think todays issue was preplanned?

It was not preplanned, but himaja is safe player, she is not playing her cards well

Just now, bhaigan said:

It was not preplanned, but himaja is safe player, she is not playing her cards well

ya daniki scope ivadamledu..dani tappu lekuna rohini ravi lanti pappu batch dennee calm undu matladaku antu cutchestunaru..insecured bitcoinss

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I told about ashu long back thanu Top 5 lo untadi, please dont blame PK fans if ashu is in Top 5,  ashu is playing the game very well from starting

I intially supported Punarnavi , attitude chusina tarvata picha li8 anipinchindi

Mahesh Vitta long run undadu, konchem provocative fellow, once trip ayindi ante iga anthe sangatulu

I told long back vithika is poison in the house, BiggBoss content koraku to trigger all the housemates may be finale varaku unchachu

Regarding Himaja and Rahul issue, himaja should have played her cards intellingently, himaja is safe player inko TV9 Deepthi avuthadi

SriMukhi kantri di, neutral anukuntamu kani, ikkadi di akkada akkada di ikkada telusukoni fire atinchesi pothadi

Bro, next season lo evaru top 3 lo vuntaaru kuda cheppeyava..:giggle:

30 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Looks like Himaja got tripped, Himaja's plan and strategy is terribly failing. Himaja aa serial batch tho Gel ayithe ne manchidi, becuase they know himaja lot better than us

Himaja serials manesindi