8 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Appatlo uncle ippudu ankul

appatlo arey vaallu tdp vaallu ra

ippufu arey aallu pulka gaallu

appatlo bathroom pothe greatandhra eenadu dawn ippudu afdb.com

dawn endi guruji ??

16 minutes ago, AleAle said:

usa vachina 3 years tarvata started dbing

dbing ki mundu chala depressive ga undedi life usa lo  , chala badhapadtu undedanni usa lo

dbing start ayyaka na frustration anta ikda vent chestu , life lo productivega tayarayyanu

This happened for me also.....

Ikkada no opinions anni kakkesaka free ga undedhi outside life Related image

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not talking about me but in general. Lokam chustunte enno examples unnayi better individuals avvali anedi na point. May be ambitious people are like that IDK. 

Bold: I don't agree with that . Experiences may teach us compassion and that doesn't have to be when they gave up. May be they raised from that situation and being understanding of others pain standing in others shoes. 

Strongly agreed

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Ya sometimes objectifying women is also fine antara ? mari ?

Objectifying women shows your standard. Ammayiiki em poyindi? Nene idi ani mire showcase chesukuntunte?  

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Objectifying women shows your standard. Ammayiiki em poyindi? Nene idi ani mire showcase chesukuntunte?  

I was not able to take some mens comments on womens parts or whatever..........Different fetish unna people unaru.......Yes some sounded disgusting.........kani kontha varaku judging heroines or models is ok because they are also show casing it. Kani db lo amailani or verey amailani anatam thappu anipisthadi.....

Objectifying is extreme term i Guess.men or women beauty ni appreciate cheyali gani vulgar ga cheyadhu

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am not talking about me but in general. Lokam chustunte enno examples unnayi better individuals avvali anedi na point. May be ambitious people are like that IDK. 

Bold: I don't agree with that . Experiences may teach us compassion and that doesn't have to be when they gave up. May be they raised from that situation and being understanding of others pain standing in others shoes. But i agree bad experiences failure teleni vallaki compassion mostly teledu. They take everything for granted .

you have a problem with the worst of the db. their cretinous behaviour.

I'm saying even the best of db falls short. because most are lazy thinkers, and have no humility to accept that they don't know. that's the problem with this db. this is why the abusers exist.

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

you are focusing on needless stuff. friendly advice. you can't change men.

just look for a man who's not ambitious, and very learned. he'll most likely be cool. he won't be a feminist or be the perfect man. but he's more likely to consider your pov.

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I was not able to take some mens comments on womens parts or whatever..........Different fetish unna people unaru.......Yes some sounded disgusting.........kani kontha varaku judging heroines or models is ok because they are also show casing it. Kani db lo amailani or verey amailani anatam thappu anipisthadi.....

Objectifying is extreme term i Guess.men or women beauty ni appreciate cheyali gani vulgar ga cheyadhu

enduku defensive avthunnav? she's wrong. men do objectify women. men who don't, dont have an appreciation of what women bring to their life. women are free to objectify men.

the context definitely matters. whether the objectification is done to insult them, or compliment them, and it depends on the equation they share with each other, and to whom the comment was made. I mean, two guys talking to each other is harmless, whereas doing the same to a girl, who' wants you to leave her alone is not.

28 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

This happened for me also.....

Ikkada no opinions anni kakkesaka free ga undedhi outside life Related image

idoka different world , emaina vagachu emaina rayachu 

evadi mindset ki vadu danni tiskuni postmortem chesta untaru @3$%

14 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

heroines, models ni anatam enduku okay? hehe.. andaru ammayiley.

Dbing ki mundu

• Dealing with feminists is too complicated
  • No Info on Stocks
  • Caste and sub castes gurinchi peddaga idea ledu edo pelliki mathrame caste choostharu anukunevadini (may be I'm dumb in that aspect)
  • World geography, India geography gurinchi anthaga idea lekunde

Dbing ki tarvatha

• Dealing with feminists in person is less complicated than db
  • Stocks gurinchi oh madiri ga idea vachindi
  • Caste perutho manishi lo intha hatred untada ani ardam ayindi
  • India geography ekkuva ardam ayindi compared to world

Db ki rakapoyina as you grow all above kuda life lo part avuthayemo ani na yokka idhi 

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

idoka different world , emaina vagachu emaina rayachu 

evadi mindset ki vadu danni tiskuni postmortem chesta untaru

postmortem evaru cheyyaru. adhey problem ee db lo.

chesthey, emaina vaagaleru.

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Dbing ki mundu

• Dealing with feminists is too complicated
  • No Info on Stocks
  • Caste and sub castes gurinchi peddaga idea ledu edo pelliki mathrame caste choostharu anukunevadini (may be I'm dumb in that aspect)
  • World geography, India geography gurinchi anthaga idea lekunde

Dbing ki tarvatha

• Dealing with feminists in person is less complicated than db
  • Stocks gurinchi oh madiri ga idea vachindi
  • Caste perutho manishi lo intha hatred untada ani ardam ayindi
  • India geography ekkuva ardam ayindi compared to world 

Db ki rakapoyina as you grow all above kuda life lo part avuthayemo ani na yokka idhi 

yes. but feminists enduku ocharu? ee db lo feminists lu evaru cheppuko oo paali?

Just now, BDurruti said:

postmortem evaru cheyyaru. adhey problem ee db lo.

chesthey, emaina vaagaleru.

postmortem according to their peanut size brain anthe

real ga postmortem cheste fun emuntadi , they cant even comment so they gossip

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

heroines, models ni anatam enduku okay? hehe.. andaru ammayiley.

They are doing their job kada baa

shabana azmi kanna katrnina kaif movie lo undi ante ne movie housefull aythadi