Dbing ki Mundhu......DBing tarvatha

samaja_varagamana

17 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

you have a problem with the worst of the db. their cretinous behaviour.

I'm saying even the best of db falls short. because most are lazy thinkers, and have no humility to accept that they don't know. that's the problem with this db. this is why the abusers exist.

Agreed . 

13 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

you are focusing on needless stuff. friendly advice. you can't change men.

just look for a man who's not ambitious, and very learned. he'll most likely be cool. he won't be a feminist or be the perfect man. but he's more likely to consider your pov.

I was answering his question about objectifying women . Agreed and thanks :)

6 minutes ago, AleAle said:

idoka different world , emaina vagachu emaina rayachu 

evadi mindset ki vadu danni tiskuni postmortem chesta untaru @3$%

Thittinchukunte baguntadi sometimes.....I love teasing pulkhas like @jesse_bbRelated image

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

They are doing their job kada baa

shabana azmi kanna katrnina kaif movie lo undi ante ne movie housefull aythadi 

be specific ba. there's nothing wrong with that kind of objectification (from a distance), when done to any woman. they won't know, so for them  it didn't even happen, no?

9 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

enduku defensive avthunnav? she's wrong. men do objectify women. men who don't, dont have an appreciation of what women bring to their life. women are free to objectify men.

the context definitely matters. whether the objectification is done to insult them, or compliment them, and it depends on the equation they share with each other, and to whom the comment was made. I mean, two guys talking to each other is harmless, whereas doing the same to a girl, who' wants you to leave her alone is not.

Objectifying in a negative way gurinchi I talked . Manishini Hurt chesedi can’t be right and complimenting doesn’t hurt . Two men talk teledu usually and we know men talk . 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Objectifying in a negative way gurinchi I talked . Manishini Hurt chesedi can’t be right and complimenting doesn’t hurt . Two men talk teledu usually and we know men talk . 

ok

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

DB ki mundu abbayilante oka respect undedhi. DB ki vachaka bayata naa friends kooda ilane aalochisthara ani doubt vachindi.

Ika caste gola eppudu undedhe.

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I had so much respect on men before. Now i am very skeptical to trust men. Takes so much time.  *n$

True that am2.gif 

• Like 1

Dbing ki mundhu:

No mandhu... No depression...

Dbing tharvatha:

basic ga na life lo chala worst phase lo unnapudu ee db parichayam ayyindhi. 

drinking, depression ilantivi kuda db starting days lone... luckily one year nunchi alantivem lev...