Need one info friends urgent

Sandy_14

Hi,

One of my friend is having science background.. But he is looking to move to IT or software field in USA.

But due to science back ground he is scared that his H1B will be rejected if applied.

He asked me if he can buy or get fake computers engineering degree certificate from some college in India can he use that to apply H1b using that.

Will USCIS have any tracking system or will know if the certificate is duplicate.?

Will they have any system to contact engineering college and find out if it is real ?

But I am surprised,  we can really buy the engineering certificate in India 1st of all ?

6 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Hi,

One of my friend is having science background.. But he is looking to move to IT or software field in USA.

But due to science back ground he is scared that his H1B will be rejected if applied.

He asked me if he can buy or get fake computers engineering degree certificate from some college in India can he use that to apply H1b using that.

Will USCIS have any tracking system or will know if the certificate is duplicate.?

Will they have any system to contact engineering college and find out if it is real ?

But I am surprised,  we can really buy the engineering certificate in India 1st of all ?

mod gspothvvv pattukunte... dont fake... try in science fields.. very respectable field..... 

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Inkenduku inter pass kani PK kuda JNTU certificate petti NYU lo admission techukuntunde, mestrini goki H1B techukuntunde. 

lafoot univ

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Inkenduku inter pass kani PK kuda JNTU certificate petti NYU lo admission techukuntunde

true. but when ppl can submit fake resumes to USCIS while submitting documents. Cant they do with engg certificate. Because, i am sure USCIS dont have system to track your past work exp. Otherwise I dont think anyone can keep fake resume.

8 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

Hi,

Nuvvu Thopu Ra movie chusava nanna...

Just now, Sandy_14 said:

true. but when ppl can submit fake resumes to USCIS while submitting documents. Cant they do with engg certificate. Because, i am sure USCIS dont have system to track your past work exp. Otherwise I dont think anyone can keep fake resume.

Lol na University ollu na degree certificate eppudu adagale, PhD admission ki. They only have my transcripts till 3rd year, 2nd semester. They gave me PhD degree and I used that one for other admissions. For all they care, I didn't have to pass undergrad degree. 

3 minutes ago, ram4a said:

adhe cheppa maa friend ki. But sudden ga naaku doubt vachindi. Like fake resume , fake certificates kuda nadustunnaya. I still remember I took one guy interview. he said he is OPT and I told that this posiion is not for opt . but he told , his employer can provide fake H1B copy . 

Ivvi anni vinnaka ...naaku fake degree certificate pettadam goppa anipincha ledu

3 minutes ago, ram4a said:

chala mandi kontaru jntuh and nu lo...koni usa ki vachinollu mast mandi unnaru..kani ila a vishayalu and details ivvalem db lo

25 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Lol na University ollu na degree certificate eppudu adagale, PhD admission ki. They only have my transcripts till 3rd year, 2nd semester. They gave me PhD degree and I used that one for other admissions. For all they care, I didn't have to pass undergrad degree. 

@3$%@3$%@3$%

23 minutes ago, Sandy_14 said:

adhe cheppa maa friend ki. But sudden ga naaku doubt vachindi. Like fake resume , fake certificates kuda nadustunnaya. I still remember I took one guy interview. he said he is OPT and I told that this posiion is not for opt . but he told , his employer can provide fake H1B copy . 

Ivvi anni vinnaka ...naaku fake degree certificate pettadam goppa anipincha ledu

Koncham telugu post cheyochu ga