ARE You HAPPY in USA as you were in India

seal_breaker

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

5 - 8 years ,... Kids vastaru scenario lo ki .... appudu move anta easy antava ... Then you will start thinking like children ki US future iddam and sacrifice.... 33mtnj.gif

its better to think abt parents than kids ani na feeling

kids needs to find their own way 

no banana putting in mouth

My birthplace is in India..and I am still attached very much to my geo....

While growing up, I had so many people around me...chala pedda family and holidays vasthe intlo assalu vundakapotundey...oorulu tirugukunta, maaka zaad mazaa chesina and I was probably the last guy in the family to enjoy such a child hood..kids of today don't get such a chance...

antha pedda family vunna, america la igo intla kusoni evari pani vallu chesukuntu, okari mokam inkokaru chusukunta vundalsi vastundi...compulsion..

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

its better to think abt parents than kids ani na feeling

kids needs to find their own way 

no banana putting in mouth

Parents gurinchi alochinchali .... but Kids vachaka thinking ala marutundi emo ani antunanu ....33mtnj.gif

Banana is healthy man ...33mtnj.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

5 - 8 years ,... Kids vastaru scenario lo ki .... appudu move anta easy antava ... Then you will start thinking like children ki US future iddam and sacrifice.... 33mtnj.gif

Kid's of tomorrow are not gonna stay with you or listen to you for life...Parenthood has a shelf life and we should realize it for our own good than to get disappointed later...

Iyalrepu poragallu jarra University ki pothe khatam, tirigi kuda sustaleru...infact that's how modern world behaves...atlanti situation pakka vastadi ani telsinapudu inka pillal mida hopes petukun vundadam is silly..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kid's of tomorrow are not gonna stay with you or listen to you for life...Parenthood has a shelf life and we should realize it for our own good than to get disappointed later...

Iyalrepu poragallu jarra University ki pothe khatam, tirigi kuda sustaleru...infact that's how modern world behaves...atlanti situation pakka vastadi ani telsinapudu inka pillal mida hopes petukun vundadam is silly..

Parents are more important... i am not saying NO for that.. 5-8 years time ante.... hope you wont get into that kids cycle ani antunanu ...33mtnj.gif

Aina 8 years is a long time ... hope you will get what you want to do ... 33mtnj.gif

Its not only about missing school friends & family.......... Money wise kooda............ India Economy will soar in the next 2 decades........... Oka half million dollars eeda save cheskuni......... jump to India as soon as possible.

Else you'll miss out on the big oppurtunities......... Your Indian friends and family will be equally as rich if not millionaires within next 20 years if you still live in USA

My family relatives and friends lo compare cheste last 10 years.......... Already I'm starting to feel poor and like a loser..........  6 Months back ye India ki poyina........... Gated Villas & Evadu Audi & BMW ki taggatledu..

@Gaali_Gottam_Govinda This is one point I am seriously thinking about..

Indian economy is expanding and projected to grow for another twenty years at least..

7% growth going on...chala oppurtinties vunnayi...this is like chance of the life time.

As long as you live in shell , we would never see the oppurtunties around us and trying to come out of this shell and I could see oppurtinties already..

I have a friend who could afford a 3 crore villa and his monthly expenses are 2 lakhs and he is very optimistic about future,growth and opportunities...I can also afford the 3 crore villa but other than that, i will not be able to do anything..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have a friend who could afford a 3 crore villa and his monthly expenses are 2 lakhs and he is very optimistic about future,growth and opportunities...I can also afford the 3 crore villa but other than that, i will not be able to do anything..

Em job chestadu ni friendu 

Chinnappudu summer holidays eppudu vasthaya eppudu ammamma valla intiki velthama ani eduruchoose vadini. denemma jeevitham ippudu job epudu vasthunda, India eppudu velthano ani eduruchoosthunna. So from now on, I want to plan at least one trip/year to India. As someone already said let me repeat it my soul and heart both are in India. nenu naa retirement taravata India vellipotha.

13 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Its not only about missing school friends & family.......... Money wise kooda............ India Economy will soar in the next 2 decades........... Oka half million dollars eeda save cheskuni......... jump to India as soon as possible.

Else you'll miss out on the big oppurtunities......... Your Indian friends and family will be equally as rich if not millionaires within next 20 years if you still live in USA

My family relatives and friends lo compare cheste last 10 years.......... Already I'm starting to feel poor and like a loser..........  6 Months back ye India ki poyina........... Gated Villas & Evadu Audi & BMW ki taggatledu..

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

@Gaali_Gottam_Govinda This is one point I am seriously thinking about..

Indian economy is expanding and projected to grow for another twenty years at least..

7% growth going on...chala oppurtinties vunnayi...this is like chance of the life time.

As long as you live in shell , we would never see the oppurtunties around us and trying to come out of this shell and I could see oppurtinties already..

Yes Indias GDP is increasing...........................Its a very good point.

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Chinnappudu summer holidays eppudu vasthaya eppudu ammamma valla intiki velthama ani eduruchoose vadini. denemma jeevitham ippudu job epudu vasthunda, India eppudu velthano ani eduruchoosthunna. So from now on, I want to plan at least one trip/year to India. As someone already said let me repeat it my soul and heart both are in India. 

Naadi same position