End of the Tunnel

DrBeta

Sometimes, it is not about getting out of the tunnel. 

It is not even about if there is a new world out there at the end of the tunnel.

But you are so sick that if given a 0.48 loaded pistol, you would install every single bullet into your head so it stops stops screaming. 

---- when the voices inside gets loud, louder, loudest.

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Sometimes, it is not about getting out of the tunnel. 

It is not even about if there is a new world out there at the end of the tunnel.

But you are so sick that if given a 0.48 loaded pistol, you would install every single bullet into your head so it stops stops screaming. 

---- when the voices inside gets loud, louder, loudest.

Light 💡 

25 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

No, it's just how I feel when I am overwhelmed, like every step I take is lost with no direction. But, I just got to keep trying. 

I am too much of a coward to kill myself. Besides, I only have one life and I don't want to waste it by killing myself. 

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

No, it's just how I feel when I am overwhelmed, like every step I take is lost with no direction. But, I just got to keep trying. 

I am too much of a coward to kill myself. Besides, I only have one life and I don't want to waste it by killing myself. 

Sometimes we all feel that way. You’re not alone my friend.

Eat some icecream 🍦 

2 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

what happened beta darling?

I seem to be failing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Just now, DrBeta said:

I seem to be failing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Rey beta ga etu poyav ..inni dinal

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

life gatlane untadi, sometimes you need to shed your heroic image you built for yourself and identify yourself as an average person with ordinary abilities.

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Emi science journal nee paper publish cheyannannara