WHICH one should I buy iPhone or best android phone?

pootareku

3 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

If you are looking to use a lot of apps, go for iPhone. iOS has millions of cool apps, the ecosystem and free of malware.

If you want jacked up hardware specs with higher RAM, cool screen, higher resolution camera, go for Android.

you forgot about privacy.. Apple leads in that direction..

1 hour ago, pootareku said:

Androids slow avutaya even Samsung sony?

I used Sony Ericsson but see it as such.. I used it for 5 and half years till it dived out of my window from 5th floor but its still powering ON & take calls... Only thing is touch is dead but screen didn't crack in spite of falling flat @3$%

12 hours ago, MRI said:

you forgot about privacy.. Apple leads in that direction..

There are many more cool features to mention at the risk of me sounding like a Brand Ambassador for Apple and iOS :(

Sign in with Apple in iOS 13 is one such initiative with privacy and no demographic data harvesting. This will disrupt all those sites offering “Sign in with...” and harvesting user data for marketing spam. Apple (Credit) Card is another initiative with no marketing data harvesting.

I like the new enhancements to Siri in iOS 13 - it sounds near-human and the voice is all generated using software and Neural TTS (text-to-speech) as opposed to "stitching" syllable audio clips in iOS 12 and below that sound like a robot. Now Siri’s human-sounding TTS can be used in so many ways:

Full demo of new Siri 13 here at 1:00:20 seconds - Stacey did a great job with the demo:

https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2019/

Many more cool features in iOS 13 like external storage support (thumb drives), SMB File Sharing (eg: work PC), Swift UI for developers, 9ms latency for Pencil, bringing desktop-class browsing to Safari on iPad, new enhancements to Photos making it super-cool and so easy to use, Dark Mode, etc - it's like disrupting the laptop market. iPads on iPadOS 13 are going to cost less than laptops for some people for their workflows with 10-hour battery!

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ante TS oka dummy ani chebutunnava?

lekapothe Android konukkomani chebutunnava?

ee rendu kakapothe, iPhone vadevallu andaru Dummies antunnava?

Please provide some clarity ani @public adagamannaru 

2 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

None of those...

Dummies will be preferred by iPhones ani 🙂

@3$%

iphone - long term, say 3 yrs - $800, cant explore all interesting apps (limited to app store), Battery gud

android - short term -$250 * 3 - 3 yrs, can explore all interesting apps, Battery avg

10 hours ago, alpha_beta said:

iphone - long term, say 3 yrs - $800, cant explore all interesting apps (limited to app store), Battery gud

android - short term -$250 * 3 - 3 yrs, can explore all interesting apps, Battery avg

I use my iPhones for 5 years. Just don't update O/S beyond 3 major versions from the original version it came with. For instance, if your iPhone came with iOS 12, you can update it to v13, v14 and v15 and then STOP! Maybe v16 with some caution. Beyond that, it may brick as newer software innovations can be a challenge for old hardware and may slow down.

Limited to AppStore apps - There are over 2 million apps covering every imaginable topic. Why would you need any 3rd party apps that may have malware in them? Malware is a serious issue on Android platform. You don’t wanna go to 3rd party apps.

used iPhone for more than a decade and shifted recently to Android , loving Android bro, you will feel freedom in Android , iPhones have nothing new innovation now, they just rebrand with a minor upgrade and price is sky rocketing , in this current market there are better phones than iPhones with much better value, Android never got hacker but iCloud did, so Android is secured too, I would say go for Android with no other thought.

Apple is good at disrupting the market - they disrupted the Messaging market (with their successful Messages app) who was marking up the cost of text messages by up to 15,000,000,000% and costing $383,000 per GB - while actually using the data plan on user’s phone to send text messages !!!

https://www.extremetech.com/mobile/141867-price-gouging-it-costs-more-to-send-a-text-message-on-earth-than-from-mars

Allan Kay said decades ago, “People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware!”

Apple devices are a marriage of software and hardware made by the same company. They work fluidly without lag even with skimped down specs. Apple doesn’t care about specs or features. When they release a feature (even copying from others), they nail it.

iPhone launch video - this is a masterpiece of a presentation and considered as a marketing lesson from Steve Jobs - introducing the phone that changed the mobile device world and touch-screen computing

The best iPhone ad ever!

iChat with Madonna - very hilarious

Stanford commencement address

48 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

iPhone launch video - this is a masterpiece of a presentation and considered as a marketing lesson from Steve Jobs - introducing the phone that changed the world

The best iPhone ad ever!

iChat with Madonna

Stanford commencement address

you look like isheep bro.. apple products are good no doubt but these days andorid phones esp samsung are par with it , and even better for less proce.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

you look like isheep bro.. apple products are good no doubt but these days andorid phones esp samsung are par with it , and even better for less proce.

no offece to other guy but.. isheep aa.. good one 😂