maharshi - what a boring movie !

i_sudigadu

2 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

U.S lo thopu turumu build up ichi..... Sir madam ani adigi mari pilipinchukodam entra eddi mabbu

Ni memory tagaleyya anta cinema gurthundi ga dialogue to dialogue @3$%

26 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How he took leave ? Chapala market lo laga arustunte I am the CEO and I take the call antadu . Chapala market  company @3$%

The movie is filled with noise. These writers and directors are rich-kids who live in isolated cocoons and have never seen or experienced the real world. Directors like this and Trivikram don't have talents to direct a movie and they make movies like this and Agnyathavaasi. All they have is inherited money but money doesn't get them - brains!

Using technology, the whole country is living-breathing-eating-sleeping in technology but still producing 30-year old movies like this and using 50-year old titles.

Just now, MobileMusic said:

The movie is filled with noise. These writers and directors are rich-kids who live in isolated cocoons and have never seen or experienced the real world. Directors like this and Trivikram don't have talents to direct a movie and they make movies like this and Agnyathavaasi. All they have is inherited money but money doesn't get them - brains!

Using technology, the whole country is living-breathing-eating-sleeping in technology but still producing 30-year old movies like this and using 50-year old titles.

I kinda agree about their knowledge and ignorance but trivikram lived without two square meals for years . silent_I1

3 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

live posting.... chusukuntu typing 

Oh makes sense Inka ninnu Guinness book of world record Loki nominate cheyalemo anukuntunna $%^

On 7/3/2019 at 1:56 AM, i_sudigadu said:

etla hit ayyindi vayya @~`

Agreed. The guy literally walks around the screen thatz pretty much it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

Agreed. The guy literally walks around the screen thatz pretty much it.

I like your DP. Dp valla i am liking your ID and posts @3$%