Good bye to us. Ara million teesuku pothunna

problem

3 hours ago, Hydrockers said:

Antha big amount appudu mana jagrata lo manam undali ga kaka

Unnayi kada vichalavidi ga spend cheste time bad iathe situation enti

They wont come kaka mostly.........spending antava adi ah person personal interest.

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Good luck kaka...

I have been following your posts for quite some time now, ikada ie DB public mazaak chesinaru, challenge chesinaru, asalu 10k kante ekuva India ki pampalevu ani kuda annaru, asalu loans ae raavua naru...FBI venakala vastadi annaru, India la citibank odu vunte, vaadu venakala vastadu ani annaru...

What I am saying...dogs keep barking..!!! aak telvad fuk telvad, they live in a small world full of fear, once in a while comes someone  comes who can challenge the systems and take it to their advantage...information is wealth in this modern selfish world but I shocked to see the amount of mis-information and wrong information people are beleiving and in fact, most of them think what they know is reality....

Thanks bro.....db lo chala mandi comedy chesaru 500k ante impossible.....nenu egnamam chesi mari chuppanu the amt.....

On 11/13/2019 at 9:14 PM, aatadista said:

ayina 10 years nunchi work chestey, no family ayitey $300k minimum save cheyochu. I did in 6 years. Inta hadavidi ento teliyatla deniki. This is my breakdown.

$30k marriage

$40k apartment in hyd

$100k some business

$50k house in my place

$20k gold

$20k savings

$40k car. Depreciated to 15k

probably spent another $20k in the clubs.

Zero credit card bill/loans. 

10 years work cheste 300k save cheyyachu annavu kada bro.....ante 600k ki 20 yrs kada, the main point here is naaku ah 600k one shot lo vachindi, ante almost nxt 15-20 yrs us lo work chesi save chesukunnnatte kada......moreover getting money in 1 shot has very high value than getting it over span of 10 yrs.......

also nuvvu pina menton chesina breakup lo, 30k marraige, 40k car, 20k clubs, ivanni easy ga teesesayachu......these are not your savings, these are your expenses.........so 90k akkade poyayi........us lo house kone alochana lekapothe, asalu 0 cc bill pettukuni em peekali.......unna credit ni max upayoginchukondi, credit score excellent pettukuni unnadi vadukokakapothe emi labam.......

this is my final update.....last lo koncham perigindi........motham eganamam pettina amt is 638k......this amt is total egnamam amt, not including any fees from bank etc......638k lo exactly 557k india pampinchukunna, inr lo 3.94 cr.........e 557k amt lo 10k from salary/savings remaining antha from cc eganamam........so remaining eganamam amt is 91k......in this 91k, naa patha debt 37k undi app  gaeven before i started process of eganamam......15k app ga purchases of shopping and other things when mng from us to india......oka 2 cards nunchi cash teeyatam veelupadani cards nunchi, i spent nearly 42k, purchased plain gold, purchased 725 gm gold.....

32 minutes ago, problem said:

10 years work cheste 300k save cheyyachu annavu kada bro.....ante 600k ki 20 yrs kada, the main point here is naaku ah 600k one shot lo vachindi, ante almost nxt 15-20 yrs us lo work chesi save chesukunnnatte kada......moreover getting money in 1 shot has very high value than getting it over span of 10 yrs.......

also nuvvu pina menton chesina breakup lo, 30k marraige, 40k car, 20k clubs, ivanni easy ga teesesayachu......these are not your savings, these are your expenses.........so 90k akkade poyayi........us lo house kone alochana lekapothe, asalu 0 cc bill pettukuni em peekali.......unna credit ni max upayoginchukondi, credit score excellent pettukuni unnadi vadukokakapothe emi labam.......

good for you, you will have to live of a thief for the rest of your life, the biggest thing that one should worry about is your own self, next 20 ys lo even if you had no money, you were worth more than what you are now

one can run away from anything but not yourselves, marriage, kids vachaka chaala repent avutaavu.. mark my words

Halwa bhai.. dont come here and defend the indefensible, i was not talking about the law but the laws of karma..you may prefer to live in denial not everyone

19 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

good for you, you will have to live of a thief for the rest of your life, the biggest thing that one should worry about is your own self, next 20 ys lo even if you had no money, you were worth more than what you are now

one can run away from anything but not yourselves, marriage, kids vachaka chaala repent avutaavu.. mark my words

Halwa bhai.. dont come here and defend the indefensible, i was not talking about the law but the laws of karma..you may prefer to live in denial not everyone

Gituvantivi mastu vinnam.....money vache chance vaste evaru vadulukuntaru......ultimately money speaks above anything.....morals, ethics anni pedda junk.....

58 minutes ago, problem said:

Gituvantivi mastu vinnam.....money vache chance vaste evaru vadulukuntaru......ultimately money speaks above anything.....morals, ethics anni pedda junk.....

e tone Halwa uncle di

halwa pity on u

1 hour ago, problem said:

looks like you are from TG, you think you can do anything the world and take revenge assuming the world has not cared for you

you advertizing your intentions on this forum think that you are smartass, the fact is you have no freaking clue about how powerful banks are.. good luck on not getting screwed up big time, ,my suggestion dont live in india.. go to some place in eastern europe or south america.. India is damn good in HUMINT