Sachin Tendulkar is best ever Batsman of 150 years history of cricket

walter18

Just now, walter18 said:

Most runs in a single World Cup campaign

Sachin Tendulkar, India: 673 (2003, 11 innings)

Matthew Hayden, Australia: 659 (2007, ten innings)

Rohit Sharma, India: 674 (2019, nine innings)

David Warner, Australia: 638* (2019, nine innings)

Shakib Al Hasan, Bangladesh: 606 (2019, eight innings)

Kohli gadu oka century kuda cheyaleka poyaadu in 2019 world cup unlike sachin. 

Because he’s not great as Sachin

Fools disagree.. that’s why they are....

1 hour ago, user789 said:

1 hour ago, user789 said:

Most runs in a single World Cup campaign

Sachin Tendulkar, India: 673 (2003, 11 innings)

Matthew Hayden, Australia: 659 (2007, ten innings)

Rohit Sharma, India: 648 (2019, nine innings)

David Warner, Australia: 638* (2019, nine innings)

Shakib Al Hasan, Bangladesh: 606 (2019, eight innings)

UNBEATEN SACHIN RECORD

2 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Lol neeku em immature comments kanabaddayo. nuvvu sachin adadam chusavo ledho naku telvadu but I watched him playing in the '90s.

cool ga unna kuda fighting spirit chupinchochu maaku telsu babu. Dravid is one of those players. Yeah Lol Dhoni and fighting spirit, fighting spirit ante already finished match ni finish cheyyadam kadhu. Vaditho adthunna batsman's ki chirak 10gichi easy matches ni complicated chesi,  last lo match 50-50 turn chesi gelipinchadam malli danni fight spirit andam, erri Dhoni fans epudu telusukuntaro emo . I guess you started watching cricket since the ERA of IPL. Only people of that generation will pretty much talk like this and raise dhoni. anyways topic ekkadiko pothundi and I trying to put some sense in your minds because you guys have a hard time to understand my intention. Take it easy.

Neeku asalu criticism raadani ardam avutundi le just edo argument win ayithe chalu anukuntunav.. your post proved you are clearly immature

i never said about Dhoni batting or performance and you made Me a Dhoni fan lol

i just said about his cool display in the ground when you talked about aggression, just for an example.

you are a biased supporter of some Cricketers and you just aim to show your frustration on them lol like sachin Dhoni or who ever you don’t like

if you have any point come up with facts for healthy disco

14 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

Neeku asalu criticism raadani ardam avutundi le just edo argument win ayithe chalu anukuntunav.. your post proved you are clearly immature

i never said about Dhoni batting or performance and you made Me a Dhoni fan lol

i just said about his cool display in the ground when you talked about aggression, just for an example.

you are a biased supporter of some Cricketers and you just aim to show your frustration on them lol like sachin Dhoni or who ever you don’t like

if you have any point come up with facts for healthy disco

He’s practicing essays dude.. ignore his frustration..poor guy 

4 hours ago, Rshiva said:

I agree ba kani ala aithe Mitchell starc gadu batting era lo fastest 100 wkts ela teeyagaligadu. Eras ni compare cheyadam pointless baa who knows kohli might have scored against 90’s bowlers. Sachin kuda would have scored against WI quartet pace bowlers. 

yup naa point kooda adey..bokkalo post ani naa vuddhesam kooda

10 hours ago, anthulenikatha said:

Ala aithey runs score chesina prathi vaadu selfish e baa... He is an opener and his duty is to score runs... 

is Rohith sharma a selfish 

I think u r ganguly fan..  Mee kullu thelisindhe gaaa

Nenu cricket peddhaga chudanu baa, adhi outsider point of view lo naa opinion anthe.

Sir Isaac Vivian Alexander Richards

greatest player for me. Only player who dint even where a helmet and intimidated the bowlers all around the world Even when there were uncovered pitches. True gentlemen off the field.

sachin lantollani gandhi lantollani baita desala vallu better artham cheskuntaaru..

mana lathkor lavada biased intolerant bastards chala mandiki sachin greatness artham kaadu.. gaadidhalaki em telusu gandhapu chakkala vaasana anukodame..

he is the greatest player so far to play cricket.. its our luck and blessing that we grew up watching his ethics, professionalism and his play.. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ram51 said:

sachin lantollani gandhi lantollani baita desala vallu better artham cheskuntaaru..

mana lathkor lavada biased intolerant bastards chala mandiki sachin greatness artham kaadu.. gaadidhalaki em telusu gandhapu chakkala vaasana anukodame..

he is the greatest player so far to play cricket.. its our luck and blessing that we grew up watching his ethics, professionalism and his play.. 

bl@stgp 

5 hours ago, Ram51 said:

true baa... 

5 hours ago, Ram51 said:

Sachin greatest ani only his bhakts think, a lot of fans outside the sub continent actually think he's vastly over rated. But of course maname best annintilo ani dabba kottukune batch ki ivanni ardham kaavu

• Upvote 1

Just now, tennisluvr said:

https://m.rediff.com/cricket/2001/jul/30bat10.htm

OOPS@GOD innings okkati kooda ledo. Ayyayyo

Don Bradman has not just one but 2 innings in the top 10. Sehwags 201* against Muralitharan and Mendis deserves a mention too, scoring it in 231 runs unlike a certain GOD who starts wetting his pants when he reaches the 90s.

Btw your so called NEVER dominated Muralitharan, someone Brian Lara played like a club cricketer.