Sachin Tendulkar is best ever Batsman of 150 years history of cricket

walter18

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Greatest batsmen of all time(both ODI and Test combined)

1) Don Bradman - has no equal in history

2) Virat Kohli - modern day Don

3) IVA Richards - Most destructive batsman of all time

4) Brian Lara

5) Ricky Ponting

6) Jack Kallis

7) Sachin Tendulkar

Kohli scored his 39th ODI century to take the Indian team to a win against the Aussies in the second ODI on Tuesday. Kohli has been very consistent in all the formats of the game and with 25 Test hundreds as well, he has already 64 centuriesin his 11-year-old international cricket career

He has no century in world cup 2019 how stupid kohli is

Just now, user789 said:

LOL...You need to learn cricket as well.

Statistics don't mean everything. But I am always willing to learn if what you say has substance in it. 

Just now, walter18 said:

Kohli scored his 39th ODI century to take the Indian team to a win against the Aussies in the second ODI on Tuesday. Kohli has been very consistent in all the formats of the game and with 25 Test hundreds as well, he has already 64 centuriesin his 11-year-old international cricket career

He has no century in world cup 2019 how stupid kohli is

A lot of matches didn't require him to step up and score the century, however he should have on a couple of occasions when he got the chance. However, one WC performance isn't a reflection of his overall ability

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Statistics don't mean everything. But I am always willing to learn if what you say has substance in it. 

first u learn haters of cricket

Just now, walter18 said:

first u learn hater of cricket

LOL Sachin bhajana ki oka fake profile create chesukovala, maha bhaktudi la unnave. Carry on man

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Fair point bro I am sorry SACHIN fans I agree he was a great batsman. 

I just think Virat is better and also a better captain and team player than Sachin. To each his own, 

Ide mari you don’t have to agree whether he great greater or greatest. Ikkada evaru boothulu Like BJ matladale kada. 

I get that sarcasm though. 

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Ide mari you don’t have to agree whether he great greater or greatest. Ikkada evaru boothulu Like BJ matladale kada. 

Naah man not being sarcastic, I was saying that as a matter of fact. Anyway splitting hairs over this discussion is pointless as it's been done to death earlier in a lot of threads. I am out of here. People can dig up former posts on this very elaborate discussion. 

2 minutes ago, user789 said:

hater kadu bro...I'm Sachin fan that doesn't mean If Sachin got out at Zero - I would  say its bad luck...

If you still don't get it- Please learn how to watch cricket.

McGrath always outplayed Sachin.

True statement. But, it was true to someother bowlers who got Sachin out too.

Sachin learned to play his those balls later. Basically, the reason most other players  call Sachin a great batsman is because Sachin learned the technique of the bowler in later matches and doesnt used to play the shots that he got out. It needs lot of mental determination to do that

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So you are comparing virat kohli and Sachin based on stats ee kada.

just saying. 

game style batting on the field ante Brian Lara was far better than Sachin ani chala mandi antaru 

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sachin played in a team where the opener was someone called Virender Sehwag, and he played in a position after perhaps one of the greatest no.3 batsmen in all history, Rahul Dravid. So one man Army naa, hahaha comedy ga undi vinatanike

vallidaru vache dani kante munde adadu kada Sachin...

Sehwag and Rahul came later stages of his career, off course he was prime in that phase as well..

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

kohli is stupid batsman how so he does not have 100 in world cup 2019 unlike sachin he scored century in every world cup 

• Upvote 1

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

True statement. But, it was true to someother bowlers who got Sachin out too.

Sachin learned to play his those balls later. Basically, the reason most other players  call Sachin a great batsman is because Sachin learned the technique of the bowler in later matches and doesnt used to play the shots that he got out. It needs lot of mental determination to do that

Ha ha remember when Brett lee was bowling Sachin’s feet accidentally touched the stumps when playing a ball defensively and the bails went off and was out. 

Malla next match lo baga mundu ki ochchi adadu crease lo :) 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I'm not going on the numbers. Sachin always played on tough pitches and tough bowlers-

Current bowlers are not even half good as they were during 1990-2010

If below list gets updated with current bowlers after 5 years then I will rate Kohli as Better and Ofcouse Kohli should surpass the runs...Only when both happen.

10. Wasim Akram (PAK) - A fast left-handed bowler, the "Sultan of Swing" took over 400 Test wickets, and holds the record for amount of wickets in ODIs (502) and List A cricket (881). An average of 23.62 in Test matches from 104 appearances is an impressive one. He is only one of three bowlers to record two hat-tricks in Test cricket, and only one of three to have achieved the same feat in ODI cricket.

9. Courtney Walsh (WIN) - Bowling over 5,000 Test match overs and taking over 500 Test match wickets, Walsh was a fast right-handed bowler. His partnership with Curtly Ambrose was one of the most feared in cricket throughout the 90s, carrying on the reputation left behind by previous West Indies fast bowlers.

8. Glenn McGrath (AUS) - McGrath was a key reason for Australia's domination of cricket since the mid 90s. His 563 Test wickets is the most any fast bowler has ever got, and fourth in the all time list. He has also taken more World Cup wickets than any other player. His average of 21.64 from 124 Tests is one of the best you will find on this star-studded list.

7. Curtly Ambrose (WIN) - This 6'7" colossus bowled over 1,000 maiden overs in just 98 Tests, and took 405 wickets. As already mentioned, his partnership with Courtney Walsh was a feared one, and his average of just 20.99 shows why that was so. His 2 metre plus frame was an intimidating sight for any batsman, and allowed him to get bounce on whatever pitch he played on.

6. Dennis Lillee (AUS) - Very unlucky to miss out on the top five, Lillee was a fearsome fast bowler with a fiery temper. His 355 Test wickets was a record when he retired in 1984, and his average of 23.92 isn't too shabby either. Few, if any batsmen ever looked forward to facing Lillee, as they knew they would be in for a tough time.

5. Sir Richard Hadlee (NZ) - Hadlee was the first bowler to ever pass the 400 Test wickets mark. It was often said that Hadlee always thought 'what would Lillee do?' when trying to get his man out. The Kiwi went on to eclipse his idol with 431 Test wickets and an average of just 22.29.

4. Malcolm Marshall (WIN) - Marshall's Test bowling average of 20.94 is the best of any bowler to have taken more then 200 wickets. His aggressive fast bowling became feared among batsmen, especially his bouncer, which people attempted to get banned on more than one occasion. He recorded 376 Test match wickets.

3. Shane Warne (AUS) - The third and final Aussie to be featured on this list, Shane Warne is the greatest leg-spin bowler in cricket history. One of only two men to have achieved over 700 Test match wickets, he was the only bowler to be voted as one of the five Wisden Cricketers of the Century. He is popular to a huge amount of fans around the world, but because of his outspoken personality is unpopular among many more.

2. Sydney Barnes (ENG) - The first Englishman on this list, and perhaps a surprise choice. Despite not taking too many wickets, Barnes' Test match average remains the best I've seen. He only played in 27 Test matches and took 189 wickets. That's an average of a phenomenal 16.43. His first-class career was more of the same, with an average of just over 17, recording 719 wickets in 133 matches.

1. Muttiah Muralitharan (SRI) - Murali is without doubt the greatest off-spinner of all time, and, according to me, the greatest bowler of all time. In an unspectacular Sri Lankan side he has taken 735 wickets in Test matches, which is more than anyone else. His highest average in all forms of the game is 23.00, in ODI, and he has a 19.06 average in first-class, having recorded well over 1,000 wickets. He is second in the list of all time ODI wicket takers. His most potent weapon is perhaps his infamous doosra, which no-one has been able to master like he has done.