Any short term serious potential relations but broke up?

MRI

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Once in a restaurant saw one girl good looking. She came for dinner with her colleagues and one of her colleague is my friend's friend which i got to know next day. I was looking at her and she noticed me. I got her mobile number from her colleague next day and dropped one good message and told her i saw her in restaurant the previous day. Slowly things started pacing up, went to dinner 3-4 times and rides for a couple of times. Pillaki father lekunde. One fine day she went to hometown and came back fully changed completely ignoring me. I felt sad for few days and than okaroju taagesi left and right icha ila chesinanduku. Tarvata things lite aipoynav. After  many days, okaroju casual ga call chesi adiga, asalu enduku ignore chesindani. She said her mother got to know that she's talking to someone when she's at home. And emotionally blackmailed anta saying about not having male support at home.  Inka konni days ki pelli settle aindani cheppindi. Piluste veldam ankunna :P, pilvale. Anthe, akkadito katha kanchiki, manam intiki. Now she's married.

Pilla matram super untunde, good looking with good heart and bit innocent. baga feel aina ignore chesinappudu. later understood her situation.

adhi antha chadhavali ante kashtam kaani... Okka line lo cheppu. 

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

adhi antha chadhavali ante kashtam kaani... Okka line lo cheppu. 

Slowly things started pacing up, went to dinner 3-4 times and rides for a couple of times. Pillaki father lekunde. One fine day she went to hometown and came back fully changed completely ignoring me. I felt sad

her mother got to know that she's talking to someone when she's at home. And emotionally blackmailed anta saying about not having male support at home

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Slowly things started pacing up, went to dinner 3-4 times and rides for a couple of times. Pillaki father lekunde. One fine day she went to hometown and came back fully changed completely ignoring me. I felt sad

her mother got to know that she's talking to someone when she's at home. And emotionally blackmailed anta saying about not having male support at home

Ohhh sad.. :(

ponile she is lucky, starting lone neenunchi bathiki poyindhi. 

jk

:giggle:

Just now, Ram51 said:

most recent gunta I dated asked me to stop drinking..

mandu kavala nenu kavala andhi.. 

road medae breakup seppi dobbey manna

%$#$

vuncle, bokkalo mandu kosam guntani odilesava. excise dept ollu idi chuste neeku sanmanam chestaru vuncle.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

vuncle, bokkalo mandu kosam guntani odilesava. excise dept ollu idi chuste neeku sanmanam chestaru vuncle.

prob mandu kaadu idi..

+_(

Just now, Ram51 said:

guntal tho problem entante.. vallu mentalga bf-gf ani feel ayina next min ninchi bf life motham gf decide seyyalani suttundi.. %$#$

1 minute ago, Amy99 said:

Wassup jambu, how was your weekend🥳

regular weekend re. Just took some rest. Aug 1 st week goa going. planned to book tickets today.

794631113_ezgif.com-optimize(2).thumb.gif.fa22d1eb6396eb352bad5ff6ac13ec11.gif

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

regular weekend re. Just took some rest. Aug 1 st week goa going. planned to book tickets today.

794631113_ezgif.com-optimize(2).thumb.gif.fa22d1eb6396eb352bad5ff6ac13ec11.gif

Awesome. 

Enjoy chey baaga..🤓😎

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

vo kay, now i got it.

vallu seppindi manam seyyaaaaaala.. ade vice versa undadhu malli.. manam edaina cheppatamo vinakapothe oo 2 tittadamo seste edupu ane asthram prayogistaru..

donga munjalu..