Why Andhra and Telangana people hate each other?

Respected_Sir

I have Telangana friends who are very friendly and caring. Yes I agree they sound rude though. I went to Warangal with my friend and just after two days I almost became like a family member. I realized that no one is good or bad it’s all about circumstances.While leaving they gave gifts for my family. My friend/roommate helped me many times and I was with him in his bad times. Now both of us are working and happy. These politicians divide us for their gains.My friend used to think all Andhra people are cunning and selfish but now his views about Andhra changed completely. Actual Situations are totally different from what politicians portray.

• Upvote 1

personal experiences ni batti different opinions form aithay. I believe it's all different from person to person.

oka region ki caste ki particular qualities antakattadam not correct.

11 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

My friend used to think all Andhra people are cunning and selfish but now his views about Andhra changed completely.

Even I used to think in the same way...but I show sympathy on them these days...

The new Biharis of the south...

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Firstly, Telanganites are not rude. The way of taking or responding to someone or something is usually mixed with wording or clubbed with an emotion or a gesture respective to the situation and Andhra's have a different way and they comment it as 'rude' just like you did...

This is the way Telanganites have been living and this is something called as the behaviour of the region and if someone cannot respect this, they should either keep quite or stay away..

anthe kani, 'rude' anadam manchi vidhanam kadu

Sorry bro I didn’t explain myself properly 

its all about which group u deal with. simple as that.

not only AP, TG,...any place ..its the Money that deals the relationship between two people, group, clan, states, countries...

1 minute ago, Respected_Sir said:

Sorry bro I didn’t explain myself properly 

chill man, thappu needi kadu le...

for decades, Andhras have tagged the Telangana way of life as 'rude'...You are just following such an hysteria anthe..

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Firstly, Telanganites are not rude. The way of taking or responding to someone or something is usually mixed with wording or clubbed with an emotion or a gesture respective to the situation and Andhra's have a different way and they comment it as 'rude' just like you did...

This is the way Telanganites have been living and this is something called as the behaviour of the region and if someone cannot respect this, they should either keep quite or stay away..

anthe kani, 'rude' anadam manchi vidhanam kadu

when some one calls telanganites rude you took offence but in the same tone you say andhrites are biharis you sure are a hypocrite

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

I have Telangana friends who are very friendly and caring. Yes I agree they sound rude though. I went to Warangal with my friend and just after two days I almost became like a family member. I realized that no one is good or bad it’s all about circumstances.While leaving they gave gifts for my family. My friend/roommate helped me many times and I was with him in his bad times. Now both of us are working and happy. These politicians divide us for their gains.My friend used to think all Andhra people are cunning and selfish but now his views about Andhra changed completely. Actual Situations are totally different from what politicians portray.

High school naa close friend from telangana ki family operation urgent ani adigadu..... He said he will give it 1-2 months............. I gave him 25,000........... Turned out its false, he cheated and never gave back........... Nenu emi telangana people andaru dongalu cheater anukoledu gaa............ Anyone who get easily influenced or triggered by politician and always talk politics, caste and region........... vallani dooranga pettu or dump them immediately.

They're not worthy to be friends.

• Upvote 1