Why Andhra and Telangana people hate each other?

Respected_Sir

9 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

when some one calls telanganites rude you took offence but in the same tone you say andhrites are biharis you sure are a hypocrite

Did I ever claim that I'm not a hypocrite ? or whatever you call...

It seems like you are challenging my claim something which I never did...I'm a hypocrite and I support my narratives to any extent...

Andhras are the new biharis...andulo thappu emundi ? Bihari ante emana bothu uh ? Andhras are like Biharis...indulo niku thappu eda kanipinchindo cheppu, matladudam...

34 minutes ago, Respected_Sir said:

I have Telangana friends who are very friendly and caring. Yes I agree they sound rude though. I went to Warangal with my friend and just after two days I almost became like a family member. I realized that no one is good or bad it’s all about circumstances.While leaving they gave gifts for my family. My friend/roommate helped me many times and I was with him in his bad times. Now both of us are working and happy. These politicians divide us for their gains.My friend used to think all Andhra people are cunning and selfish but now his views about Andhra changed completely. Actual Situations are totally different from what politicians portray.

evadu evadini hate cheyyadu kaka... adi antha political drama