Prime, Netflix and Hotstar Movie Updates

9Pardhu

8 hours ago, MPSBC said:

Watched Custody movie, not a bad story. With a better lead actor and actress, movie would have been worked out. 

Worst music.. biggest drawback

• Upvote 1

I am very late to the discussion. I watched PS1 and PS2 over the weekend. I got feedback from people that you should know history to understand movie. I watched first 10 mins of PS1 twice to understand the premise. I think Manirathnam failed to Introduce the characters slowly into Audience's minds. But overall movie was average. He covered some of his mistakes in PS2. PS2 is better. Above average.

However Older Aishwarya's character (mother) was a bit too much to digest. More fictional in between a periodic movie with real characters.

15 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Worst music.. biggest drawback

Custody...I felt same. Not even 1 good song. Story is decent. Chay does not have that Mass image or strong acting skills to carry the movie on his shoulders. Too much violence in the end and un realistic.

Overall watchable. It could have been a great movie.

Watched Vijay's varasudu ... Inkaa ilanti cinemalu teestunnara ani anipinchindi. Songs good. Same routine, rotta cinema. Nothing new.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Custody...I felt same. Not even 1 good song. Story is decent. Chay does not have that Mass image or strong acting skills to carry the movie on his shoulders. Too much violence in the end and un realistic.

Yes chai is side hero..

Main Sharath Kumar , Arvind swamy

14 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Yes chai is side hero..

Main Sharath Kumar , Arvind swamy

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Yeah, music was big letdown. Even a youtube music director would have done a better job. Directods should stop going to Maestro. 

With better actors and music, movie for sure would have been a hit.

14 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Sindhooram movie is on Netflix.

Engineering final year lo exam bunk kotti movie choosarani cheppindu @TOM_BHAYYA

Weekend chusa...

Brahmaji gadu oka paata lo piskesaduga Kasturi ni... Sanghavi ni

first time chusa a song..... it was hard on while watching....  @tennisluvrredux rendu mudu sarlu reverse chesi chusa

@2;05 nunchi..

• Thanks 1