Political Social Media Cleanup Buildup

ariel

Just now, ariel said:

imbecile piece of slave of AP is one and only Jailanna ..KCR ki BJP ki oodigam chestunadu vadi fans kuda matladevalle 

nuv ne tuppasi english evadiki dhed dhimag undo pulivendula pulakesi palana lo chupistunnadule *&*

Lol nuvvu aa Jailanna  gaadini ante ippudu nenu trigger avvala neela CITI_c$y Not everyone here is a slave of some political leader/ideology/party. Thanks again for proving pulkas are the worst kind of slaves without an ounce of intelligence. Keep it coming. 

Just now, thammmudu said:

Lol nuvvu aa Jailanna  gaadini ante ippudu nenu trigger avvala neela CITI_c$y Not everyone here is a slave of some political leader/ideology/party. Thanks again for proving pulkas are the worst kind of slaves without an ounce of intelligence. Keep it coming. 

neutral crying settunna nekanna pedda pulka gadu evadra ikada 

nelanti gottam gallani db janalu saana mandini susarle pakkakelli aduko 

Just now, ariel said:

neutral crying settunna nekanna pedda pulka gadu evadra ikada 

nelanti gottam gallani db janalu saana mandini susarle pakkakelli aduko 

There there oh my imbecile pulka slave. Dont you worry. Your deputy master Pappu will one day rise like a phoenix and will give all you miserable pulkas  something to cheer about . 

6 minutes ago, thammmudu said:

There there oh my imbecile pulka slave. Dont you worry. Your deputy master Pappu will one day rise like a phoenix and will give all you miserable pulkas  something to cheer about . 

most obnoxious human beings are someone whose intentions are hideous with disgusting terminologies just like you.. 

ne lanti chekka gallato discussion pettenta opike time rendu lev chetulu khali lev *&*

1 hour ago, thammmudu said:

Lol you imbecile piece of slave got triggered just because i used your original name CITI_c$y How does me calling you by your original name equate to me being against a particular community? Dhed Dhimak pulkas ante yendhuko anukunna. Time and again you guys take so much effort to outdo one another in proving each and every slave pulka is a nincompoop without an ounce of intelligence. This clearly proves how all you imbeciles cannot think beyond Broker kitti and Chakka CBN words and actions. I hope you someday recover from this fanaticism

Idiot - english lo rasthe daniki Artham radu raa - Brain tho rasthe vosthadi. 

1) only idiots and piece of shiiit like you can guess names over online with out knowing the person

2) Time and again If pulkas are trying to prove something to so called spineless worms/Neutrals , why you worried ?

3) I hope some day you have some balls to say something or to stick with something you believe

Hope you get some rest - and hey dont try to cover your stupidity with some laughing emojis

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

TDP kooda ade cheyyochuga power lo unnappudu antunna @snoww

TDP is the most neethivanthamina party in the country, they will face the people rather than media manipulation ani pacha shirts chinchukuntunna tammullu...

10 hours ago, ariel said:

బ్రేకింగ్ న్యూస్!!

త్వరలో అతి పెద్ద ఐటి దిగ్గజం #IBM వాళ్ల కార్యకలాపాలు #వైజాగ్ లో నిలిచిపోనున్నాయి.. ఉద్యోగులను తగిన ప్రత్యామ్నాయ మార్గాలు చూసుకోమని కంపెనీ సూచన!!

అదేంటో చిత్రం ఏ ముఖ్యమంత్రి అయినా తన రాష్ట్రాన్ని అభివృద్ధి లో దూసుకుపొయ్యేలా చేస్తాడు.. మరి మన ముఖ్యమంత్రి రాష్ట్రాన్ని #తిరోగమనంలో తీసుకెళ్తున్నారు.

#ప్రపంచ బ్యాంకు వెనక్కి
#కొరియన్ బ్యాంక్ వెనక్కి
#విద్యుత్ కంపెనీలు వెనక్కి
#అమరావతి వెనక్కి
#పోలవరం వెనక్కి
#కంపెనీలు వెనక్కి

ఇప్పుడు మన ముఖ్యమంత్రి రాజకీయ స్వార్థం వల్ల భవిష్యత్తు లో మన రాష్ట్రంలో పెట్టుబడి పెట్టడానికి ఒక్క కంపెనీ అయినా వస్తుంది అన్న నమ్మకం లేదు 😥😥

Jagan ni soosi IBM layoffs start sesadu antaava @3$%

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/ibm-fired-as-many-as-100000-in-recent-years-lawsuit-shows/articleshow/70477561.cms

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/ibm-sacks-300-employees-from-services-division/articleshow/69316608.cms