I dont understand..

CocaColaPepsi

So, 370A article revoke chesthe.. Kashmir issue ki solution ela? Like I see the differences with and without enti ani like buying lands, same constitution and all ani.. but how does it resolve India-Pak kashmir issue? Throw some light.

1 minute ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

So, 370A article revoke chesthe.. Kashmir issue ki solution ela? Like I see the differences with and without enti ani like buying lands, same constitution and all ani.. but how does it resolve India-Pak kashmir issue? Throw some light.

@Spartan

1 minute ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

entire area will be  completely controlled by the Central Government..

Andaru j&K ni vidagottaru 370 revoke chesaru ani antunaru

But ladak di highlet avvatle 

Ladhak ante china tho border unna area kada

Any big thing coming in near future ?

2 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Lol. There are few people who knows stuff ikkada.. 

90%  half knowledge galle 

Asalu 370 eppudu enduku vachindo kuda mupav sagam mandiki telvadu

• Haha 1

Before: India against protests, flags kalchadam, open gaa pakistan supporting .......

After this decision: they can be tried for Treason ...... center will control police ..... and police will put people in jails ...... if you have not followed the news ...already army is going through each and every house along with sarpanch and catching terrorist who are hiding ......

previously this was not possible ..... 

now if they pelt stones police can shoot based on teh decision from center ..... previously omar and mufti were not giving powers to police ......

This is Chemotherapy for the cancer which was created because of Nehru smoked weed ......... 

29 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Youth ki jobs vochi , pelli pillalu ani busy ayitaru

With this change, India empowers Kashmir by enabling the state to have interstate investments, opportunities and better trade. A strong Kashmir means stronger India.

Unlike the previous status, which is just pumping in money and letting Kashmir have it’s own administration for nothing in return to the Country.

When people of the region get opportunities to thrive, they become busy and employed, which means less scope for anti-social activities and terrism. Finally, they choose to be with a prosperous country like India and repel with PAKI. That’s the solution.