I dont understand..

CocaColaPepsi

1 hour ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

So, 370A article revoke chesthe.. Kashmir issue ki solution ela? Like I see the differences with and without enti ani like buying lands, same constitution and all ani.. but how does it resolve India-Pak kashmir issue? Throw some light.

it doesnt resolve the whole issue of Indo-Pak wrt Kashmir...

few things will change in that regards.....

innalu Kashmir under the International lens was considered "Disputed Territory", because it had its own administration. But by revoking this 370, it is officially considered a state of India, and no international authority can indulge and ask India about any projects, actions that Indian Govt can take.

By doing this, repoddune war on the border aina, India can wage war since it was attacked on its state, where as all the disputes and wars which happened previously were viewed as if they happened in a Disputed Territory and no one can claim back the lost area. That is the reason why even now India cannot reclaim PoK. LoC is now the official border after revocation.

removal of 35A will directly grant India the permission of establishing any manufacturing unit, business, etc. whereas till now what ever India was financially supporting the valley was considered as maintenance package but not development or welfare.

The idea is to let people from other parts move to Kashmir to establish businesses and for employment. So After a period of time kashmiri separatists will become a minority in the state and their agitation for separation will not be heard/noticed and thus they are hoping it will die eventually. Only time will tell if it’s a good move. 

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

it doesnt resolve the whole issue of Indo-Pak wrt Kashmir...

few things will change in that regards.....

innalu Kashmir under the International lens was considered "Disputed Territory", because it had its own administration. But by revoking this 370, it is officially considered a state of India, and no international authority can indulge and ask India about any projects, actions that Indian Govt can take.

By doing this, repoddune war on the border aina, India can wage war since it was attacked on its state, where as all the disputes and wars which happened previously were viewed as if they happened in a Disputed Territory and no one can claim back the lost area. That is the reason why even now India cannot reclaim PoK. LoC is now the official border after revocation.

removal of 35A will directly grant India the permission of establishing any manufacturing unit, business, etc. whereas till now what ever India was financially supporting the valley was considered as maintenance package but not development or welfare.

Disputed territory with who? I don’t think that statement in @bold is accurate. How come a “disputed territory” can become clean overnight that easily, with action from just one side (involved in the “dispute”)?

My point is, territory is always Indian, even before and now. Only thing is, the way we operate in our territory has changed with this move on 370.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Disputed territory with who? I don’t think that statement in @bold is accurate. How come a “disputed territory” can become clean overnight that easily, with action from just one side (involved in the “dispute”)?

My point is, territory is always Indian, even before and now. Only thing is, the way we operate in our territory has changed with this move on 370.

@Spartan half knowledge tho killing here.. after that tax filing and this one..

5 minutes ago, reality said:

we need to check what the definition of Disputed Territory is and what a State is .

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

we need to check what the definition of Disputed Territory is and what a State is .

There is no dispute. King signed to annex in India..

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Yawn, Ok. I was just using some common sense and was just curious. 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Amit Shah questioned the same in Lok Sabha, just now.

Before abrogation, Indian govt only has control over Security, foreign affairs, and communications. Indian constitution apply avvadu. 

Edi apply avvalanna akkada legislation approve cheyyali.. Mufti, Abdullaleh kabatti.. vallaki avasaramaine untai.. they have there own constitution...

J&K govt will decide who are citizens of kashmir.. and they have dual citizenship (kashmir & India)... idhi indirect ga terrorist infiltration ki use ithundi...

ikkada reservations, schemes akkadiki poka they are becoming alienated and kashmiri muslims dominance ... minority sections ibandi ithundi ...

so ee step is the first step to make kashmir blend with rest of India.. and over the period they might become Indians not kashmiris

EBQySqJXoAAqQKw.jpg:large