Pelli cheskunnaro....Sanakanakipotaru...Career NASHANAM

kathanayaka

38 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

It's simple

If it doesn't work out divorce n marry better one

Daniki marriage wrong antey it doesn't make sense

arey chichora ... anta easy anukunnava...you experience first and then repeat the same dialogue

23 minutes ago, Scada said:

@Amrita akka koncham e thread ki ochi ne opinions share cheyu

Nakendukooo pelli ante eppudu anta ishtam ledu. Ekkada pelli chestaro ane paripoyi godava chesi intlo ishtam leka na godava bharinchaleka credit card moham mida kotti pote my father siggulekunda i booked GRE , TOEFL and wrote  TOEFL 1st week and GRE second week. Relationships are awesome only initially taruvata they take other person for granted and that love fades and fades and fades and dies. Orange movie lo masthu chupinchadu adi. If i don't have parents and family pressure i will never choose to marry and will adpot two kids and enjoy my life according to my terms and conditions. Mogudu last stages lo chusukuntaru ani edo sodhi cheptaru vadu nakannna mundu chavadu ane guarantee emanna unda? Pillaley chusukovali mogude chusukovali ante ayye pani ena e rojullo ? The general statistics is men pass away before women which is super common .  However i respect institution of marriage but have no hope my life will be interesting with love being alive after 10 years of married life too. It just wont work for me. Ayina chesukona ani adugute chesukunta as my family is my weakness but when i feel the guy is right. I have no dream life about pelli. It will just be very ordinary . Butterflies in tummy gadida guddu em undadu. Ippadikanna ayite bavundadu. I know this reality. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

arey chichora ... anta easy anukunnava...you experience first and then repeat the same dialogue

divorce is a joke ani antunnadu future bro 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nakendukooo pelli ante eppudu anta ishtam ledu. Ekkada pelli chestaro ane paripoyi godava chesi intlo ishtam leka na godava bharinchaleka credit card moham mida kotti pote my father siggulekunda i booked GRE , TOEFL and wrote  TOEFL 1st week and GRE second week. Relationships are awesome only initially taruvata they take other person for granted and that love fades and fades and fades and dies. Orange movie lo masthu chupinchadu adi. If i don't have parents and family pressure i will never choose to marry and will adpot two kids and enjoy my life according to my terms and conditions. Mogudu last stages lo chusukuntaru ani edo sodhi cheptaru vadu nakannna mundu chavadu ane guarantee emanna unda? Pillaley chusukovali mogude chusukovali ante ayye pani ena e rojullo ? The general statistics is men pass away before women which is super common .  However i respect institution of marriage but have no hope my life will be interesting with love being alive after 10 years of married life too. It just wont work for me. Ayina chesukona ani adugute chesukunta as my family is my weakness but when i feel the guy is right. 

At the end of the day life lo peace of mind and satisfaction unte adhe 10k

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nakendukooo pelli ante eppudu anta ishtam ledu. Ekkada pelli chestaro ane paripoyi godava chesi intlo ishtam leka na godava bharinchaleka credit card moham mida kotti pote my father siggulekunda i booked GRE , TOEFL and wrote  TOEFL 1st week and GRE second week. Relationships are awesome only initially taruvata they take other person for granted and that love fades and fades and fades and dies. Orange movie lo masthu chupinchadu adi. If i don't have parents and family pressure i will never choose to marry and will adpot two kids and enjoy my life according to my terms and conditions. Mogudu last stages lo chusukuntaru ani edo sodhi cheptaru vadu nakannna mundu chavadu ane guarantee emanna unda? Pillaley chusukovali mogude chusukovali ante ayye pani ena e rojullo ? The general statistics is men pass away before women which is super common .  However i respect institution of marriage but have no hope my life will be interesting with love being alive after 10 years of married life too. It just wont work for me. Ayina chesukona ani adugute chesukunta as my family is my weakness but when i feel the guy is right. I have no dream life about pelli. It will just be very ordinary . Butterflies in tummy gadida guddu em undadu. Ippadikanna ayite bavundadu. I know this reality. :giggle:

Image result for telugu  crying gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

edho dress exchange chesinattu chepthunnaru. simple annattu. 

It will break you. andaru complete ga heal kuda avvaleru.

It will leave you with scars. sometimes the damage can be irreparable.

Single life chill anedi matram nijam bro! Jil jil jiga jiga days!

kani career vishayam lo I doubt it, nene example...single ga unnappudu roju ki oka date ani adhi ani idi ani career lite tiskunna and money kuda salary kante ekkuve karchu ayyevi chala months...felli ayyake bayam pattukundi..salary kavali ekkuva ani...chadivi chadivi 2 jobs change ayya..ippudu kuda inka chadiving and jobs applying just bayam tho repu malla kid pudithe inka ekkuva kavali kadha ani! Single days lo vachindi vachinattu ammaila mida karchu chesevadini

• Upvote 1

Mana generation mrg syastem transition phase  lo vundi man. Old generation lo ladies ki financial freedom lekapotam valla, nuvvu cheppindi vinta ane type lo sarduku poye vallu, even they have clarity. But ippudu ammilu manchiga chaduvuthunaru, jobs chedtunaru, rational thinking kabatti why this , why that ani aduguthunaru...adi handle chesse reference mrg system manaku ledu kabatti frustration, depression cmng.....%$#$

anni relationships kuda bad kadhu. kondaru okarni okaru positive ga influence cheskuntaru.

healthy relationship will bring the best in you. adhe sick one will make you sick, kill your self confidence, self esteem

one fine day when you're a total mess the other person will dump you saying you're not good enough for them.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Scada said:

At the end of the day life lo peace of mind and satisfaction unte adhe 10k

Okkadini adugu peace unda ani pelli ayyi kids unna vallani whether it be men or women . They compromise and lead life in that setting anthe. Oh yeah initially it might be interesting for few years though @3$%