Pelli cheskunnaro....Sanakanakipotaru...Career NASHANAM

kathanayaka

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

you will feel great about first year at your second year anniversary ani chepalsindi...@3$%

Now they are happy with 2 kids.

1 minute ago, Scada said:

Bro honestly..nen chusina couples chala mandi happy ga unaru..ekado 1 or 2 incompatible cases untai gani majority antha all happies 

Valla madhya em jaruguthundho vallake telusthadhi.

you sound pretty naive in these matters

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

Bro honestly..nen chusina couples chala mandi happy ga unaru..ekado 1 or 2 incompatible cases untai gani majority antha all happies 

evadu cheppadu bayataki... nuvvu single aite pelli kaani neeke telustadi

Just now, kathanayaka said:

evadu cheppadu bayataki... nuvvu single aite pelli kaani neeke telustadi

thats good right... they are matured enough to keep their marriage life to them selfs..

33 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

mastaru...oka guy gal one hour matladukunte anta bane untundi....as both only talk positives .. evaru negative matladaru...seeing a person for an hour is different than staying 24 hours...simple example nee best friend ganito 1 hour matladu anni mast anipistadi...trouble starts when you start living 24 hours....just example ki cheptunna...

nuvvo kaala bramha va anni questions adigesi anni telusukovadaniki....simple question...oka ammai to mast matladinav..anta fine...pelli ayyaka telisindi she/he was bed ridden for 4 years and has nervous problems...appudu endira nuvvu peekedi

3 yrs date chesina anthe . We try to project our best qualities anthe kani evadu cheptadu negatives? Cheppina vallaki ardham kuda kadu unless they experience it.  I second your opinion. 

Nene unna naku chala chala patience ekkuva and i dont tell on face when a loved one or person i am interested behaves in a way that i cannot take it. Adjust avutttuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vasta and then comes a time where i reach my super saturation point and i snap out. If i snap out i will snap out  like there is no future. Uncontrollable and will not be willing to hear or compromise at that point as usually it takes years or months to reach that point and also 100 times repeat ayiteno. Every guy i meet think i am so calm, patient, composed and all that. Niku kopame rada ani kuda adugutaru but vaste inka repu anedi a manishi to undadu ani cheppina they laugh and say i want to see that but papam vallaki teledu ardham kadu that intensity. Nenu snap out ayyanu antene inka akkarledu vallu ani teginchey i will  speak out. Friends to argument or roomies to argument lo nenu correct  ayina i cant just deal or face them later. I hate this rupture with any human and adi ayite i will avoid them for ever. None of my friends know this too as they never saw that side of me. Kalisi batikakey telustayi nijaswarupalu. Also you know a person only when you travel them for years initial stages lo lust valla anni bane untayi. 10 yrs if they go strong yes probably they know each other 50-60%

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

3 yrs date chesina anthe . We try to project our best qualities anthe kani evadu cheptadu negatives? Cheppina vallaki ardham kuda kadu unless they experience it.  I second your opinion. 

Nene unna naku chala chala patience ekkuva and i dont tell on face when a loved one or person i am interested behaves in a way that i cannot take it. Adjust avutttuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vasta and then comes a time where i reach my super saturation point and i snap out. If i snap out i will snap out  like there is no future. Uncontrollable and will not be willing to hear or compromise at that point as usually it takes years or months to reach that point and also 100 times repeat ayiteno. Every guy i meet think i am so calm, patient, composed and all that. Niku kopame rada ani kuda adugutaru but vaste inka repu anedi a manishi to undadu ani cheppina they laugh and say i want to see that but papam vallaki teledu ardham kadu that intensity. Nenu snap out ayyanu antene inka akkarledu vallu ani teginchey i will  speak out.  None of my friends know this too as they never saw that side of me. Kalisi batikakey telustayi nijaswarupalu. Also you know a person only when you travel them for years initial stages lo lust valla anni bane untayi. 10 yrs if they go strong yes probably they know each other 50-60%

@shamsher_007 start cheseindi essay

Image result for brahmi gif

• Haha 1