professional help

tables

usually manamu office lo desi colleagues toh we will go extra bit , I mean we dont just see them as colleagues , if not best friends we try to make friendship with them. and also future lo we expect that we will help each other (job referall etc..). can this be applied to non-desi colleagues? vaalatoh is it worth to do that extra bit? will they even care about us after work? mee experiences share cheyandi.

keep relations only up to work..no non-sense beyond work ...may it be desi or non-desi collegue

u might have to regret it later

• Upvote 2

Just now, tables said:

usually manamu office lo desi colleagues toh we will go extra bit , I mean we dont just see them as colleagues , if not best friends we try to make friendship with them. and also future lo we expect that we will help each other (job referall etc..). can this be applied to non-desi colleagues? vaalatoh is it worth to do that extra bit? will they even care about us after work? mee experiences share cheyandi.

no...mana mentality is different ; 

office ayipoyinaka vaadevado, manam evaramo annatlu vunta nenu.. :)

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

keep relations only up to work..no non-sense beyond work ...may it be desi or non-desi collegue

u might have to regret it later

weekend cricket matches, mandu sitting ala at least we will have some kind of rapport kada.

can you elaborate on that regret part? interested to learn .

15 minutes ago, tables said:

I don’t think so .. referral varaku ok Emo ... anthaku minchi vallu risk thesukoru .. naa personal experience 

12 hours ago, tables said:

Depends on person to person. 

i go to tellodi home to play poker and help  yard work  on weekends. he  helps me when i need car fix (breaks, oil change and other repairs). reference common since he is full time employee. 

32 minutes ago, JUST444FUN said:

Depends on person to person. 

i go to tellodi home to play poker and help  yard work  on weekends. he  helps me when i need car fix (breaks, oil change and other repairs). reference common since he is full time employee. 

100% .. desi/non desi doesn't matter... ( but gender matters... @3$% )

13 hours ago, soldier said:

Enduku bhyaa chali ekkuva ga untadi anaa?

manushule undaru..... unna just few desis untaru. minimum desis tho kalavali