professional help

tables

13 hours ago, tables said:

usually manamu office lo desi colleagues toh we will go extra bit , I mean we dont just see them as colleagues , if not best friends we try to make friendship with them. and also future lo we expect that we will help each other (job referall etc..). can this be applied to non-desi colleagues? vaalatoh is it worth to do that extra bit? will they even care about us after work? mee experiences share cheyandi.

I have seen Desis taking a lot of advantage at work without following the proper procedure and doing things, if you keep relationships outside work be careful and be prepared for the consequences...

Always Love your WORK not your work-place or colleagues....

weekend cricket matches, mandu sitting ala at least we will have some kind of rapport kada.

can you elaborate on that regret part? interested to learn .

Ok good enjoy and few months later share your exp

usually manamu office lo desi colleagues toh we will go extra bit , I mean we dont just see them as colleagues , if not best friends we try to make friendship with them. and also future lo we expect that we will help each other (job referall etc..). can this be applied to non-desi colleagues? vaalatoh is it worth to do that extra bit? will they even care about us after work? mee experiences share cheyandi.

artham ayindhi motham..... nee kulapodini ... nee wife nee or relative nee job lo pettadaniki gokking ani .... andaru andhra vallu chesedi ade kada 

evadi pina ela commission 10ga la evadini munchala ani eppudu ade thinking .....vaery rare persons untaru .... ilanti batiki vellakuna 100 lo 2 or 3 untaru

Some whites are very good man. Naa colleague gaadu initniki invit chetahdu dinner ki . Referal kuda Ichadu vaala office lo.