Pellalu valla manasthatvalu

Athadu007

24 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Pakkaki dobbey 

enduku? kopam vachinda? Prathi roju generalize chesthu pellalu idhi aadavallu adhi antu threads vestha unte ilage chirakesthundi maaku kooda. Husbands chesevi rojukokati choppuna threads veyyama?

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

For me it is !!  Puranalu satsang lu enduku ? Adhyatimikata pustakalu cant make permanent impact. Touch lo untu untene ade path lo untam. It can be applied to any aspect of life is my feeling. Positive thoughts and positive ppl to unte manamu + ve ga untam negative depressed people to unte manam alane tayaravutam. Energy influence chala untundi. i believe this 100% we become what we think subconsciously. 

mana thoughts anni bayatiki vachedi less than 50% I think?

avi words actions character destiny mari heavy anipinchindi anteh@)

21 minutes ago, panipoori said:

evaru babu nuvvu.....Db lo disco ni serious ga teeskoni minutes of meeting taayar chesaav

LoL.1q

I like his points serious or joke manchi points chepthadu 

• Upvote 1

Just now, LazyRohit said:

mana thoughts anni bayatiki vachedi less than 50% I think?

avi words actions character destiny mari heavy anipinchindi anteh@)

Bayatiki rakapote enti you are still thinking and it will come out sometime if not today. Last ki e DB lo nasty posts ki kuda adi varthistundi in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I take it as compliment na varasudu @Scada ney ^^

Off course compliment

nenu ayithey one line minchi type sesya badakam.... Mobile na Telugu words auto correct sessinde anuko ate comment pedtha ardam ayinodiki ardam avuthundi Ani LOL

Just now, Amrita said:

Bayatiki rakapote enti you are still thinking and it will come out sometime if not today. Last ki e DB lo nasty posts ki kuda adi varthistundi in my opinion.

@3$%idedathe vundo 

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

enduku? kopam vachinda? Prathi roju generalize chesthu pellalu idhi aadavallu adhi antu threads vestha unte ilage chirakesthundi maaku kooda. Husbands chesevi rojukokati choppuna threads veyyama?

Go for it

Just now, alpachinao said:

Off course compliment

nenu ayithey one line minchi type sesya badakam.... Mobile na Telugu words auto correct sessinde anuko ate comment pedtha ardam ayinodiki ardam avuthundi Ani LOL

I can understand @3$%

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Vuu

Just now, LazyRohit said:

@3$%idedathe vundo 

We can agree to disagree but i feel every post in this DB is reflection of their thoughts and they will be that way outside if accepted. Society oorukodu kabatti just virtually cheptunnaru but they are that inside.  Its just lack of opportunity but possibility unte they show their true colors outside too. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

We can agree to disagree but i feel every post in this DB is reflection of their thoughts and they will be that way outside if accepted. Society oorukodu kabatti just virtually cheptunnaru but they are that inside.  Its just lack of opportunity but possibility unte they show their true colors outside too. 

*=:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Scada said:

My take away is as follows.

1. Set expectations and boundaries from the beginning. 

2.  Time to time self improvement lekapothe evarina granted ga tiskuni disco adistaru..anduke nuv kakapothe ikokathi ane abundance mentality important ani na opinion. ( Women make rules for betas and break rules for Alphas)

3. The one who needs the other the least, will be in control of relationship. 

4. Yeah honey moon phase tarvata ...responsibilities and partner pros and cons telustai kabatti bajana anipistadi..adi ekadina common a kadha.

5. Relationship lo unapudu dont lose yourself for the other person happiness. Its ok to compromise now and then though.

6. Open communication pakka undali...temper motham build up iyaka okey sari 10 topics meda  blast ipothe relationship lo cracks osthai.

7. Inka you cannot buy a camry and change it into an Accord. Picking the partner is extremely important so that abiprayalu will match.. alavatlu match avakapoina parledu in the long term.

8. Godavalu ekada ostunayi ante one partner trying to change other or forcing to do something that other wont do.. e aspect lo another partner ki controlling ga looking. So try to pick a partner with similar mental outlook/perspective so that both will get along smoothly.

over to @Amrita

Nice points. Add be compassionate. Nee partner needs kooda telusuko. Do not take them for granted. The other day I was talking to a lady who was thinking of divorcing her husband only because he is not helping in household chores. Reason enti ante nenu bayatakelli anni chakka bettukoni vastha nuvvu intlo undi choosukoleva ane ego. But problem is thanaki oka overactive toddler unnadu. And she has health problems from her pregnancy that she is still recovering from even after so many days. Full time mom and household chores thana valla kavatam ledhu. She is just asking for a little help in the kitchen. Intha chinna daaniki divorce enti ani sardhi cheppa. But thana place lo unte aa frustration naaku vasthundi. Nobody can handle that kid. Aa kid ni thanu choosthunnappudu chetha padeyatam lanti chinna chinna panulu chesthonte she will be happy and the house will be peaceful.

• Like 1