IPL 2020

CricPokChic

9 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

This is where situation can get slippery a wicket or two then quickly will set cat among pigeons thats what happened with SRH yesterday sending samad ahead of Vijay shankar was a blunder , bit of calmness is needed at the wicket...

Nobody can replicate SRH performance le kani but that was my point, So what if the situation gets slippery for where CSK is on the points table? If Jagadeesan comes and screws it up so be it but if he doesn't and play well then that is great outcome for himself and CSK.  

1 minute ago, vachesa said:

Nobody can replicate SRH performance le kani but that was my point, So what if the situation gets slippery for where CSK is on the points table? If Jagadeesan comes and screws it up so be it but if he doesn't and play well then that is great outcome for himself and CSK.  

Doesn't matter if you are going to end up in top 4 or not if there is high chances of winning why waste it...

lol table ippudu top 3 lo evadu lechipotado telidu...

there are still matches between - MI vs RCB, MI vs DC, DC vs RCB

indulo kacchitam ga okadu lechipovali

Few things suck in ipl.

Ben Stokes gaadu ippati varaku pedha bokka rr team ki. Ayina aadiki chances isthuney vuntaru. Mana Desi foragallaki mathram 1-2 chances anthey. Fail avuthey Assam. Atleast srh is much better in this aspect. They are backing young Stars. Vallu fail avvadam diff story

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

lol table ippudu top 3 lo evadu lechipotado telidu...

there are still matches between - MI vs RCB, MI vs DC, DC vs RCB

indulo kacchitam ga okadu lechipovali

Not likely. Two of those teams will get to 16+ and one team has to beat only one other team. 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Few things suck in ipl.

Ben Stokes gaadu ippati varaku pedha bokka rr team ki. Ayina aadiki chances isthuney vuntaru. Mana Desi foragallaki mathram 1-2 chances anthey. Fail avuthey Assam. Atleast srh is much better in this aspect. They are backing young Stars. Vallu fail avvadam diff story

I don't remember stokes winning a match by his performance in IPL till date, only one game if i am right against CSK last year he took it till the end and very close but lost..

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

I don't remember stokes winning a match by his performance in IPL till date, only one game if i am right against CSK last year he took it till the end and very close but lost..

Rps ki aadinapudu in 2017, he was player of the tournament 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Few things suck in ipl.

Same with Kxip getting stuck with Maxi 

• Upvote 1