all 12 rasi people come lets discuss our porblems

kevinUsa

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Theeskodu rest

"Married just 11 days ago and my husband called me and said I got 2 tkts for movie with ""😉"" smiley and told me to be waiting downstairs in office and he will pick me,I was very proud that he was taking me out to have some privacy as this Tamil month they always monitor at home I was super excited when I went to theatre I realized it was Lion King and surprise and excitement went off,I was just watching his reaction,he was completely immersed in movie clapping whenever the lion was coming and roaring.All the time he did not care about the person sitting next to him (me).I was super irritated and felt why this guy needed marriage.Add to my irritation he was saying he watched jungle book thrice and will again go to lion King movie with his friends once more.My Mind was like poyi lion ah kattipidichu thoongu apdiyae,vandhuradha veetu pakkam

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Cheraleni theeram

maaniponi gaayam

kanumarugaaye gamyam

alasipoye pranam

abba abba

dada sheb fakle award iddam

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

"Married just 11 days ago and my husband called me and said I got 2 tkts for movie with ""😉"" smiley and told me to be waiting downstairs in office and he will pick me,I was very proud that he was taking me out to have some privacy as this Tamil month they always monitor at home I was super excited when I went to theatre I realized it was Lion King and surprise and excitement went off,I was just watching his reaction,he was completely immersed in movie clapping whenever the lion was coming and roaring.All the time he did not care about the person sitting next to him (me).I was super irritated and felt why this guy needed marriage.Add to my irritation he was saying he watched jungle book thrice and will again go to lion King movie with his friends once more.My Mind was like poyi lion ah kattipidichu thoongu apdiyae,vandhuradha veetu pakkam

movie ki velli movie soodakunda inkem expect chestondi