Clinical data management

akumm_bakkumm2

22 minutes ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

I need training or training videos bro. 

Naku oka institute thelsu valle training and placement . Last time call chesaru but I was not interested . If you want I can share you the details .

15 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Pharmacy vallaku only pharmd best option aa h1, GC wise?

You have other opportunities too like clinical research associate,, drug safety associate leda masters in pharmaceuticals area unte you can explore other areas too like bio informatics, Pk scientist etc..

6 minutes ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

You have other opportunities too like clinical research associate,, drug safety associate leda masters in pharmaceuticals area unte you can explore other areas too like bio informatics, Pk scientist etc..

India nunchi vasthe pharmd better aa leka phd better aa GC point of view lo ani asking. No point of doing masters at this point imo. 150 year wait undi on eb2 lol. 

3 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

India nunchi vasthe pharmd better aa leka phd better aa GC point of view lo ani asking. No point of doing masters at this point imo. 150 year wait undi on eb2 lol. 

PhD in terms of getting GC earlier.

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, Staysafebro said:

PharmaD pays more than PhD. Some PhDs in some specializations pay a lot more than PharmaD. Pay after a PhD is very field and research specific. 

Just now, DrAlpha said:

PharmaD pays more than PhD. Some PhDs in some specializations pay a lot more than PharmaD. Pay after a PhD is very field and research specific. 

The question is not about pay though. I just don’t want them to go through H1 GC process hell.

8 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The question is not about pay though. I just don’t want them to go through H1 GC process hell.

Sure you could still do some research doing a PharmaD but the problem is most good schools don't offer PharmaD degrees. Only some schools that do good research offer it. UCSF might be one, great school, great research. I think EB1 GC mostly depends on publications and research, not so much on the degree. I think having a PhD is only like one point. Most of the rest of the EB1 application is how many papers, citations, peer-reviews you did which again depends on where you got a degree from and what research you did. So, PhD might be better in terms of versatility. If you do a PhD in immunology, it's both relevant and pays similar to PharmaD. Not all disciples are like that though.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Just doing pharmD is not enough. You need to clear NAPLEX to be a registered pharmacist, that too in 3 attempts.. that is the reason, I didn’t opt that route..

4 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

GC uthaga aithe raadu by doing mere a PhD it all depends on when how what you do all matters. 

Naak telisina valladi 

phd 5 yrs GC after graduation 6-7 yrs pattindi 

post GC antha easy kaadu you have to be a peer reviewer, citations, recos all takes time that itself a partime job 

19 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

GC uthaga aithe raadu by doing mere a PhD it all depends on when how what you do all matters. 

Naak telisina valladi 

phd 5 yrs GC after graduation 6-7 yrs pattindi 

post GC antha easy kaadu you have to be a peer reviewer, citations, recos all takes time that itself a partime job 

Anta time pattadu, but yeah you need to prove that you have exceptional abilities.