FLOODING - Pathetic situation of Amaravati and capital villages

ARYA

6 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

4 bus lu kadu 40 bus lu vachina veelu machine digaru kaka digaru

Basically reality lo bratakaleru....cinema vyamoham, sendranna vyuham....once a pulka, life long pulka...

aina ie CBN ki siggu leda....maa state la emi pani ?

dobbi tinnadu kada bagane, oka illu katukuni, address change chesukonika inkenni yendlu padtadi ? 

siggu lekunda odakottina kuda, mokam mida ummesina kuda, malli hyderabad ke vachi vuntadu...cheyyi irigindi ani, illu munigindi ani edo oka saaku...

sontha ilu katukolenodu, amaravati ni kadtadu anta...

Jaggad failed  miserably as cm in handling the situation. Burra thakkuva vedava. Capital arm licking avuthuntey eedu us ki ravadam endo.

on the other hand, instead of aggressively attacking govt on its failure, cheebbnn & co trying to gain sympathy out of it by projecting conspiracy about his house.

I firmly second the idea of setting up a second capital which is by far used for congregational meetings and vijayawada and Amaravathi are developed as a financial capital of Andhra so that wealth generation is most likely distributed evenly all over these  places. Furthermore  power and money will not be in the hands of one community. People from all these regions get equal opportunities to be part of growing economy. I never approve of a situation where power and wealth being concentrated in one particular region becuause of a strong affinity of a political party toward a particular community.

We need to learn from the history and mend our ways as to make room for an organic growth otherwise history repeats!!

4 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

I firmly second the idea of setting up a second capital which is by far used for congregational meetings and vijayawada and Amaravathi are developed as a financial capital of Andhra so that wealth generation is most likely distributed evenly all over these  places. Furthermore  power and money will not be in the hands of one community. People from all these regions get equal opportunities to be part of growing economy. I never approve of a situation where power and wealth being concentrated in one particular region becuause of a strong affinity of a political party toward a particular community.

We need to learn from the history and mend our ways as to make room for an organic growth otherwise history repeats!!

Amaravati financial capital aa wake me up from sleep soon Ani @Android_Halwa antunde

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Jaggad failed  miserably as cm in handling the situation. Burra thakkuva vedava. Capital arm licking avuthuntey eedu us ki ravadam endo.

on the other hand, instead of aggressively attacking govt on its failure, cheebbnn & co trying to gain sympathy out of it by projecting conspiracy about his house.

Anthe anthe

1 hour ago, Yaman02 said:

Baa em undi ani Amaravati Ni financial capital antunav ?

Evadu vachi settle avutaru first ?