FLOODING - Pathetic situation of Amaravati and capital villages

ARYA

16 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

adhi 100 percent nizam. oka manishi meedhagani, kulam meedhagani , rajakeeya party meedhagani kaksha, dweshamo tho nizalni abbadhaluga cheppakoodathu bro. America lo vuntannuvu mari ilanti avasaram manaku yemiti ? Both CBN and jagan are our people- everything will be good if our telugu people and society are good. Suppport good for our language and our people. There are many things I dont like about CBN - his soft spot for BJP for example. But that is not relevant here. 

Andhras talent ledu emi ledu, Andhras have been migratingbworkers ever since the start of the century...daniki talent ani kakapothey chakiri ani peru pettuko, inkemaina peru pettina nijam matram ade, Migrating labour in search of better opportunities....

Andhra lo adedo rice ani, number-1 ani chepukuntu pothe West Bengal, Tamil Nadu vallu mruddi tho navutaru

3 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Vammo vammo vammo

Endayya idi

Inka dream machine lone unnare

adhi kala yemi kadhu. Rythulu land iccharu - okesari muppai vela acres!!! Detailed plans were made, road infrastructure works started, some universties started. Entire govt machinery already moved - jagan kooda akkda nuche pani chesidhi. Deenini progress cheyyakunda nasanam chesi telugu prajalu matti panithone bathakalani mee kala laaga vunattu vundhi - america lo city life enjoy chesthu. Yemi chestham mana karma.

19 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

adhi 100 percent nizam. oka manishi meedhagani, kulam meedhagani , rajakeeya party meedhagani kaksha, dweshamo tho nizalni abbadhaluga cheppakoodathu bro. America lo vuntannuvu mari ilanti avasaram manaku yemiti ? Both CBN and jagan are our people- everything will be good if our telugu people and society are good. Suppport good for our language and our people. There are many things I dont like about CBN - his soft spot for BJP for example. But that is not relevant here. 

Soft spot for BJP kakapothey koni techukunna vairam petukuntara evadanna rukkmg government tho ? 

Estimations ki reality ki Zameen aasman faraq vuntada ekadanna ? Podustha, narukutha peekutha ani desham antha tirigindu CBN, emaindi, chetilo vunna chips kuda poindi...itlantodi vision ni nammukune danikante manam chetilo chippa patukuni adukovadam better

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Andhras talent ledu emi ledu, Andhras have been migratingbworkers ever since the start of the century...daniki talent ani kakapothey chakiri ani peru pettuko, inkemaina peru pettina nijam matram ade, Migrating labour in search of better opportunities....

Andhra lo adedo rice ani, number-1 ani chepukuntu pothe West Bengal, Tamil Nadu vallu mruddi tho navutaru

Asal oka state people talent ni ela decide chestav abba 

Tg intelligent people

Andhra less intelligent antav

Idetla decide chesinavo neeke teliyali

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Moorkhamga matladaku. Andhras capital was madras before - one of the top cities in India then.  And hi tec city was also developed as capital of andhra. They started the film industry once upon a time the largest in India. And as late as 2010 I think 9 out of top 10 private infrasture companies were owned by andhras. Even now the best public infrastructure buildings  in India such as hyd airport, delhi airport, bangalore airport were built by andhra owned companies - is there any other public infra built by anyone that even comes close . Front politics in India was started by andhra politician NTR. It still continues. 

Even Naxal movement leadership was almost all andhra - India celebrates communist bhagat singh - who is just one fellow. But in telugu lands every village produced bhagat singh. Dont forget many of these naxal leaders came form good familes but gave up everything went to villages, were tortured by govt because right or wrong they beleived govt was unjust and just for their beleifs they took gun and took upon entire army and police. And the same naxals were also killed by andhra grey hounds. The central forces stil struggling in chattisgarh.

And everything I mentioned was within last 100 years only. Dont even dare talk about history and historical achievements.

Nuvvu ignorant ee anukunna - intha dweshivi anukole.

27 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Asal oka state people talent ni ela decide chestav abba 

Tg intelligent people

Andhra less intelligent antav

Idetla decide chesinavo neeke teliyali

Anna edi chepthe ade annatlu eeda 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

bro you dont seem to have rudimentary knowledge of cities or agriculture. Pollution does not come from cities it comes as byproduct of any economic activity. Should we stop economic activity or work on managing pollution ? pollution ki bayapadi telugu prajalu janthuvulu laga pallelo vundi yendallo panta pani chesukovala ?

Andhra produces enough rice for four times of its population and is sold outside the state. Do you want andhra people only to do matti pani in burning heat and use all their water to produce food  for other state people while other state people live in cities, work in software and enjoy air conditioned offices  and eating andhra food and water? mari antha dweshama andhra valla ante ?

also for capital all that was asked was 30,000 acres whereas guntur alone cultivates 10 lac acres.

City land is prime land, where most high quality, high value add economic activity happens. This must be best land with lot of people available (vijayawada and krishna), good and abundant water available (krishna river), good connectivity (rail and air like vijayawada).  

And no bro - no development happens "naturally". If everything happens naturally we wont have succesful cities, countries and failed citieis and countries. Things happens when planned and efforts are made.

Amaravati is a beautifully designed capital, a legacy of a wise man, Without a city like amravati talented andhra people work outside of state creating value there not in andhra and andhra water and food will feed other states while living like animals with matti pani.

Chevitodi mundu sankham udhuthunnav bro all the best @3$%

2 hours ago, ARYA said:

i think Bro anil tolded this is the message directly from the heavens yabovee..

1 hour ago, jalsa01 said:

Bro.. madhi one of core  capital village.. adi because of munneru vaagu govt talchukunte. Can be controlled easily... Inthakalam evaru pattinchukola last govt Edo plan chesaru but still same...

Aada intention endho clear ga ardam avuthundi .. 

27 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Moorkhamga matladaku. Andhras capital was madras before - one of the top cities in India then.  And hi tec city was also developed as capital of andhra. They started the film industry once upon a time the largest in India. And as late as 2010 I think 9 out of top 10 private infrasture companies were owned by andhras. Even now the best public infrastructure buildings  in India such as hyd airport, delhi airport, bangalore airport were built by andhra owned companies - is there any other public infra built by anyone that even comes close . Front politics in India was started by andhra politician NTR. It still continues. 

Even Naxal movement leadership was almost all andhra - India celebrates communist bhagat singh - who is just one fellow. But in telugu lands every village produced bhagat singh. Dont forget many of these naxal leaders came form good familes but gave up everything went to villages, were tortured by govt because right or wrong they beleived govt was unjust and just for their beleifs they took gun and took upon entire army and police. And the same naxals were also killed by andhra grey hounds. The central forces stil struggling in chattisgarh.

And everything I mentioned was within last 100 years only. Dont even dare talk about history and historical achievements.

Nuvvu ignorant ee anukunna - intha dweshivi anukole.

Nuv moorkhanga matladaku

Andhra Capital Madras kadu, Tamil Nadu Capital is Madras and Andhra was part of Madras state....

After states reorganization, Kurnool was the capital of Andhra state and Madras remained capital of Tamil state, After a Andhra merged with State of Hyderabad, then Hyderabad which was already a capital of a state, continued to be capital of Andhra as well....

Idi mee charitra....murkhatvanga matladina kastha reality ki degara ga, nijalu telsukoni matladu

Im not a brainwashed yellow maniac...I look into facts and numbers and history, unlike you people who just go the stupid vision of a silly politician...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv moorkhanga matladaku

Andhra Capital Madras kadu, Tamil Nadu Capital is Madras and Andhra was part of Madras state....

After states reorganization, Kurnool was the capital of Andhra state and Madras remained capital of Tamil state, After a Andhra merged with State of Hyderabad, then Hyderabad which was already a capital of a state, continued to be capital of Andhra as well....

Idi mee charitra....murkhatvanga matladina kastha reality ki degara ga, nijalu telsukoni matladu

Im not a brainwashed yellow maniac...I look into facts and numbers and history, unlike you people who just go the stupid vision of a silly politician...

Chennai lo evari population ekkuvo telsa Halwa seperation tym lo... Nijam GA Halwa la ne unnav...

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nuv moorkhanga matladaku

Reey - madras is captial of madra presidency ra verri pappa of which andhra was a part  till 1952- wikipedia ani vundhi telusa ? i am not yellow fan ....grow up as a human first ..i am talking facts like a man ..and i am engaging you as another person not some yellow hater. you are still my fellow telugu person and a brother. Dont reduce yourself to "anti yellow" propogandist.

34 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Reey - madras is captial of madra presidency ra verri pappa of which andhra was a part  till 1952- wikipedia ani vundhi telusa ? i am not yellow fan ....grow up as a human first ..i am talking facts like a man ..and i am engaging you as another person not some yellow hater. you are still my fellow telugu person and a brother. Dont reduce yourself to "anti yellow" propogandist.

Andhras became very successful when they lived out of Andhra...its a dark state. 

Show me one Andhraites, a self made success story who made their fortunes with in the Andhra state..I will show you thousands of stories of successful people who made their fortune by moving away from a Andhra ...including the GmR’s

35 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hmm....Madras Presisency varaku poindi muchata...

Nee lanti charitra teliyani manushulatho vadinchi waste...