To all Male bachelors Remember this

Athadu007

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

Plan for kids asap . Adokate neku solution

Guys I am telling to settle down in life before you married or else nalaigi pothavu. 

This is nothing to do with kids and with kids it will be worst.

17 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

one more @kathanayaka on the way. 

meeru enta cheppina DB lo ee okka naa .... maaradu. 

+1 thats true naku evaru chepaledu amayilaki marriage ayaka dreams anni manameda tirchu kuntaru lekapothay life long manam suffer avuthamani.

Just now, Athadu007 said:

Guys I am telling to settle down in life before you married or else nalaigi pothavu. 

This is nothing to do with kids and with kids it will be worst.

+1 thats true naku evaru chepaledu amayilaki marriage ayaka dreams anni manameda tirchu kuntaru lekapothay life long manam suffer avuthamani.

i bet u dont have kids and there is no such thing as settling down.

1 hour ago, Hydrockers said:

Depends on that girls man 

Mi wife ivvani adigindi anuko poi job chesukoni konnukomanu

Ha ha according to law of universe nuvu wife ni reverse question chesthe yemavudho married mens ni adugu man.

Sadly i am talking to my friends even you buy everything they cant tollerate that if their friends or relatives better then them.

4 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

Pelli ayinavallu please add the list of points

only Marry 

1) if you can buy her dream house within 2 3 years of marriage or max 5 dont wait much 

2) Vallaki kavalsina bangaram( approx 1 kg min) you can able to afford, * apply

3) Enjoy your bachelor free time as much as you can, and get ready to sacrifice , devote all your time to her.

Final most imp. 

you need to be great greater greatest in all aspects compared to their sisters, cousin sister , edurinti pakinti amayi or friends then only marry. 

[IMG]

Paina points lite. Veeti annitikante oka imp point untadi wife valla frnds circle or nee frnds circle or colleagues lo 1or2 ammailu untaru vallu typical indian serials lo ammailu lekka last week adhi konna aa brand thappa vadanu hair style cheyincha rangu epincha spa ki poya shopping lo antha petti konna ila kalisinappudu ala chepthune untaru on top of it neeku adhi baguntadi nu idhi chei antaru. Valla influence oka point of time lo nee wife meedha padathadi so alanti vallani thakkuva kalesela chusukondi.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Why laphing Rey 

post your thoughts. 

TS is telling abt AWALT you should condemn that 

Men will get hurt if I write something.. better I don't.. enjoy this unrealistic thread.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Men will get hurt if I write something.. better I don't.. enjoy this unrealistic thread.

TS aavedana ni unrealistic ani ela antav. It’s his view but can’t be generalized to all women.

11 minutes ago, riashli said:

Reality lo bathike maa lanti vallaki daari chupiyuu why doing like that Nee sontha tammudu aithe ila chestava ani @keviinusa asking 

9 minutes ago, Minniee said:

You can’t Generalize .It depends whom

you marry.Why don’t you date a girl and marry rather than going in a commercial arranged marriage way .

when two grown up matured adults gets married,whatever you have mentioned are silly .Marry a girl like you,independent and strong . Ilanti posts vesi burra leni maturity leni  rogues mind lo inkasta fuel posinattu avtadi such a negative post it is.

Are you married ?? 

Feeling sorry for you @Athadu007 bhayya.

ivanni sadhinchali ane tondaralo chaala money stocks lo kolpoyav . 

Marital life success motham pellaina kothalone untundi. You have to set the expectations.baby lally bujju ante ilaane avvuddi. 

I’m married and saw many couples who are very happy without wife’s too much expectations. Ladies annaka andariki comparison jabbu untundi, but it’s your talent how to regulate it. 

• Upvote 2