Hyd Real Estate Experts Come here

Kootami

17 minutes ago, BubblyMango said:

i bet 18 months lo avvadu bro, easily they will drag to 2-3 years. you will be struck after paying money. better go for prebuild one.

only thing interesting in this one is low price bro. prebuild one badulu ekkadaina land konatam better

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Niku adi petti asha chupistunadu

kootami kaka, once you paid money then anni muskoni vadu chepinatu vinale, things are not as good as you think from here

2 hours ago, BubblyMango said:

kootami kaka, once you paid money then anni muskoni vadu chepinatu vinale, things are not as good as you think from here

Anthey antava 

if u want consultation on Hyderabad real estate - WIKIHYD is best, i have used their services before and they are trust worthy and they charge very nominal fee. they also do group-up for ploting ventures, their last venture was sold 60% plots in first hour. Good thig is he was NRI ..went to India for good to try his luck in his real estate startup. 

For him his brand image is more important than earning money. 

checkout their channel in youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyHceVMe7fXxIBwtbQUxKA

https://wikihyd.com/home

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, indian803 said:

if u want consultation on Hyderabad real estate - WIKIHYD is best, i have used their services before and they are trust worthy and they charge very nominal fee. they also do group-up for ploting ventures, their last venture was sold 60% plots in first hour. Good thig is he was NRI ..went to India for good to try his luck in his real estate startup. 

For him his brand image is more important than earning money. 

checkout their channel in youtube. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyHceVMe7fXxIBwtbQUxKA

https://wikihyd.com/home

i follow this channel as well but never used his service...what will he charge for by the way?.is it like a brokerage?

12 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i follow this channel as well but never used his service...what will he charge for by the way?.is it like a brokerage?

He charge 15 thousand for consultation, this is how it works.. for example you select 4 properties , Wikihyd will do a through study on legal, permissions,surrounding developments, growth factors , +v'es & -v'es of every project and their recommendations. then based on their report u can take a call where u want to invest.

They also do group projects if you have good amount to invest you can approach them. They have couple of projects in pipeline. 

10 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ready to sell a land, manchi buyers kosam looking rate ekuva vachelaga . area is sriramnagar colony , banjara hills

Edo aa Sarojini Devi hospital daggara de na ?

Inka bakara dorakaleda ?

13 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ready to sell a land, manchi buyers kosam looking rate ekuva vachelaga . area is sriramnagar colony , banjara hills

fill down the below questionaire and i am ready to buy

1) Is it HMDA approved if so when was it

2) What the oldest link document you have

3) What are the dimensions of the plot

4) Are there any constructions in the plot

5) Are you ready to do all the transaction through bank

6) Which direction is it facing

7) whats the width of approach road