Job sestu 30 yr lopala entha asti sampadinchochu

Arey_enti_ra_idi

25 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Not a joke madam, naa badyathagaa, fellow DBian ga Inspire, motivate chesthunna anthe

FlimsyRemarkableKentrosaurus-size_restri 

Inspire cheste paisal sampadistara ? Gatla ayite inspire me to go to mars. Gali lo ladder kattukoni ayina vellipota getting inspiration from one of the pandavas . Thanks in advance @Assam_Bhayya:#<

50 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

eggjactly!

Ayina 140/hr, 10 per month saving endhi bro cheap ga. MS lone room lo maanchi concept tho oka startup start chesi, within 3 yrs lo MS, Google, FB ki oka 1 billion ku ammesthe, 25yrs ke billionaire avtham,

Satire aa? What I said was realistic market price. SQL, AWS, .Net/Java lanti tumri technologies lo aa rates kanapadavemo. There are techs that will pay you that much. 

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Satire aa? What I said was realistic market price. SQL, AWS, .Net/Java lanti tumri technologies lo aa rates kanapadavemo. There are techs that will pay you that much. 

Like which tech? 

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

nijam anukunnava bruh

PK-81.gif

2 hours ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

Are you H1 bot? can you throw some light on how you started your career? with some service based company?

Why are you assuming?

To throw you some light, I work for a product based company, started working at 24 with 60K FT. 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

You can make that much in contracting if you have 8 yrs exp. Right tech and you can pull in 140/hr. Probably save around 8-10k per month starting 29 years of age. 3 years close to 360k there alone. 

Is it a norm? Oka extreme good case teesukuni vaadisthunnav.

My earlier comment was to prove its is not normal. A genuine avg person cannot save unless he/she starts their career at 24 with 5 or 6 years of experience.

These kinds of talks (like You can make lots of money in US, fake experience is normal, you can find part time right of the bat in Masters etc) keeps the people away from what is reality.  To meet those unlikely dreams, people take the wrong routes.

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

which techs