A journalist narrates what it's like to live in Kashmir right now

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

where was a hindu massacare. I made a post detailing nothing like that happened. Few killings were made. But in gujarat alone your hindu groups murdered 2000 muslims with lists in their hand - they even shot an ex-mla. One lakh muslims lived in camps after naroda patia murder RIGHT  in capital city ahmedabad for ONE FRIGGING YEAR. They murdered a pregnant woman put the womb on a sword and chanted "jai shri ram". danniki neeku cheema kuttinattu ledhu gaani make up some fake massacres and kill in thousands of kashmiris.

If tommorow delhi floods andhra with biharis, up wallahs because they have such excessive population and if you complain ask you to go to pakistan what will you do.

Kashmiri Pandit massacre, Gujarat one is started by them in first place with godhra incident. And who's disturbing kashmiris in first place, they have their own govt and democracy. No one is even allowed to settle in their land until very recently. what was their fight for inka? 

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

TEN LAKH soldiers in area with just 90 lakh people. Armed with machine guns, mortors, bullets shields. tear gas, pellet guns. That is fairly liberal ?

swayamkrutha aparadham. they themselves are responsible. Their life was very much comfortable compared to us, till they started poking things where they shouldn't. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Kashmiri Pandit massacre, Gujarat one is started by them in first place with godhra incident. And who's disturbing kashmiris in first place, they have their own govt and democracy. No one is even allowed to settle in their land until very recently. what was their fight for inka? 

there was no kashmiri pandit massacre. Please read my post. Few incidents happened. Antha amayakanga aduguthavu - i gave in one post the entire context - the fake promises of plebiscite by India - conitnous deployment of indian army - election riggings. The parition of india - the historical context. Even UN debates this  and pakistan threatens a nuclear war and you talk there is no big issue. They want freedom - why did we ask for freedom from british then - we should have asked for better rule. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

swayamkrutha aparadham. they themselves are responsible. Their life was very much comfortable compared to us, till they started poking things where they shouldn't. 

chaaa ..valla life ela vundho vallu cheppukovalra naina nuvvu kadhu.

Just now, lovemystate said:

there was no kashmiri pandit massacre. Please read my post. Few incidents happened. Antha amayakanga aduguthavu - i gave in one post the entire context - the fake promises of plebiscite by India - conitnous deployment of indian army - election riggings. The parition of india - the historical context. Even UN debates this  and pakistan threatens a nuclear war and you talk there is no big issue. They want freedom - why did we ask for freedom from british then - we should have asked for better rule. 

I wouldn't have asked, as long as it's democracy. After all its people who vote and elect their rulers. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

You saying the above thing didn't happen? 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

chaaa ..valla life ela vundho vallu cheppukovalra naina nuvvu kadhu.

There are better ways to fight, than attacking the Pandits. What's their logic in attacking Pandits? 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I wouldn't have asked, as long as it's democracy. After all its people who vote and elect their rulers. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

You saying the above thing didn't happen? 

You said massacre - exodus is not same as masacre. You also need to understand the social context. Pandits were landlords and were highly exploitative of local muslims. Also they were generally very rich. And this led to resentment - we all know how vicios caste system in India is and how much we fight even among telugu people. Here there was religous dimension to it. in fact if pandits were not that highly discriminatory problem could have been much less serious. even then whatever little violence happenes is wrong. But that no way justifies killing tens of thousands of kashmiri muslims, raping them and sacrificing thousands of poor indian soldiers. dont you atleast agree to this much ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

fuc@k off ...i gave you too muc respect - ika denge

Lanjodka em naatakal 10gutunaava m@darchod ni @mman 10gesta..10gey lamdike

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You said massacre - exodus is not same as masacre. You also need to understand the social context. Pandits were landlords and were highly exploitative of local muslims. Also they were generally very rich. And this led to resentment - we all know how vicios caste system in India is and how much we fight even among telugu people. Here there was religous dimension to it. in fact if pandits were not that highly discriminatory problem could have been much less serious. even then whatever little violence happenes is wrong. But that no way justifies killing tens of thousands of kashmiri muslims, raping them and sacrificing thousands of poor indian soldiers. dont you atleast agree to this much ?

Massacre is a big term but many killings probably in hundreds or thousands had happened. And your comments about Pandits being exploitative is very much inappropriate. Muslims being in majority and with vote franchise, I don't see any logic in this argument of getting exploited by minority community. 

Massacre is a big term but many killings probably in hundreds or thousands had happened. And your comments about Pandits being exploitative is very much inappropriate. Muslims being in majority and vote franchise, I don't see any logic in this argument of getting exploited by minority community. 

Isn't it massacre anyway. Ethnic cleansing and mass raping and killing of Pandits. 

Massacre is a big term but many killings probably in hundreds or thousands had happened. And your comments about Pandits being exploitative is very much inappropriate. Muslims being in majority and vote franchise, I don't see any logic in this argument of getting exploited by minority community. 

No nothing like thousands happened. Even kashmiri pandit association themseves put around 100. And it wasnt a massacre but counting this incident there and that incident there. Pandits being exploitative is fact how is that inappropriate ? that was one of the major reasons. They were landlords and their minority status means nothing - brahmins or kammas are just 1-5% in andhra too- are thyeb being exploited. I think you are making tiresome arguements depiste knowing everything. Just be good man - there is no glory in patriotism that celebrates oppression. Morover we ourselves have been target of oppression by delhi. have a good day.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

No nothing like thousands happened. Even kashmiri pandit association themseves put around 100. And it wasnt a massacre but counting this incident there and that incident there. Pandits being exploitative is fact how is that inappropriate ? that was one of the major reasons. They were landlords and their minority status means nothing - brahmins or kammas are just 1-5% in andhra too- are thyeb being exploited. I think you are making tiresome arguements depiste knowing everything. Just be good man - there is no glory in patriotism that celebrates oppression. Morover we ourselves have been target of oppression by delhi. have a good day.

🙂