Heart breaking video on kashmir in India's wire

lovemystate

atleasr ee video choose dammu, dhairyanni thecchukondu chavatallara before escaping to china, uighyur, gun politics. This is what delhi does with your tax money

• Upvote 1

These Kashmiri muzzies deserve much much more for what they have done to Kashmiri Hindus for last 30 years,

No sympathy even if these vermin are wiped out from face of earth.

who asked them to throw stones or roam around in groups when section 144 is enforced ? don't they know y section 144 has been imposed ? They came on streets to either throw stones , I don't think they came out to work when section 144 is imposed..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingcasanova said:

I agree with you.

For time being, they should escape from this torture and take refugee in some peaceful country with peaceful religion, they will for sure be taken care there very well, when the normalcy returns in the valley they can come back home again. It is really heartening to see their suffering, people should learn from how kindly they treated the Kashmiri pundits before the exodus and give these innocent terrorists enough respect. My thoughts with these poor souls who knows nothing except throwing stones at others.

That's bad.

They are Indians if u think this way someone will think about u the same way.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, prasadr said:

These Kashmiri muzzies deserve much much more for what they have done to Kashmiri Hindus for last 30 years,

No sympathy even if these vermin are wiped out from face of earth.

They have done we have to do it.

What is the difference between  them and us.

This thinking not only good for the country and personally too.

1 minute ago, toranam said:

if u guys have watched entire video,,,, edi oka line chachlu valla intention em annadi.. 

@ 7:20 ..ghar ghar se mujaheddin niklega anta vammo ....cruel mindset

We have to respect their opinion.

If govt creates such a situation every one thinks the same way.

If you and I were in same situation we will also say the same.

As oppress people, they revolt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

We have to respect their opinion.

If govt creates such a situation every one thinks the same way.

If you and I were in same situation we will also say the same.

As oppress people, they revolt.

370 revoke chesi saray babu mee estam emanna chedkondi ..ante vellu urkuntara ..pak jandalatho army ni tarmikodtaru..i dont agree with ur statement 

5 minutes ago, toranam said:

370 revoke chesi saray babu mee estam emanna chedkondi ..ante vellu urkuntara ..pak jandalatho army ni tarmikodtaru..i dont agree with ur statement 

I don't support these things but govt cannot dehumanize people just for political gains.

If they support Pakistan they should be penalized. 

It's a basic human right to express and move freely in the country which they think it's their home

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I don't support these things but govt cannot dehumanize people just for political gains.

If they support Pakistan they should be penalized. 

It's a basic human right to express and move freely in the country which they think it's their home

Yes its correct during normal time

but this is not the right time to let them go on streets..FYI ..akkada most of the ppl esp turkis ki pak tho undadam istam leda they want azadi independent country 

11 minutes ago, toranam said:

Yes its correct during normal time

but this is not the right time to let them go on streets..FYI ..akkada most of the ppl esp turkis ki pak tho undadam istam leda they want azadi independent country 

Referrardum pettali they  will decide what they want